Article: Twice Nayeon, "JYP has a three year dating ban on us"
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+394, -20] Of course they should have a dating ban. Look at Hani, it hasn't even been that long since she got popular but now all of her articles are tagged with her boyfriend's name and that's all people ever talk about now. Even after they break up, it's going to follow her for the rest of her career.
2. [+258, -8] We already know that you guys are secretly dating behind our backs without getting caught ㅎㅎㅎ
3. [+23, -4] Your early twenties is when you're the prettiest you'll be, it'd be a waste to spend three years doing nothing with it
4. [+19, -1] I honestly do agree that it's best that idols don't date. If you can't even do that for the sake of your dreams, you have no determination. You go through all that competition and beat out all those trainees to debut and you can't even put dating on the backburner for a few years to achieve more? It should be something that idols themselves understand and control on their own, not by force of a company.
5. [+12, -0] It's definitely something that is necessary. It's a business after all. There are so many losses when it comes to dating scandals. As long as you're under contract, you should avoid dating.
6. [+10, -0] I wonder how many of the idols in their twenties really only just work for three years as innocently as possible. I can see it happening but I bet after a year people get into secret relationships.
7. [+7, -1] People always go on about how idols are human too and need to date but I think dating bans are necessary.. look at what actually happens when an idol gets into a dating scandal.. it's attacks galore. Just look at Sulli, for example...