TV: Mask Best Singer (UP10TION, Jay Park, Cats Girl, KCM)


Article: 'Mask Best Singer' Uh-Woo-Dong was not a woman... UP10TION's Sunyool 'shocking'

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+531, -12] The entire time he was singing, I was wondering why 'Tears' sounded so off even though it was in the right key... and then it turned out he was a man.

2. [+513, -34] More shocking than when Baek Chung Gang was revealed. He sings 'Tears' better than most women can... daebak...

3. [+451, -21] I spaced out for a few seconds when it was revealed he was a man; I thought for sure he'd be a woman... so apparently he's a rookie and I don't know who he is but he did well!!!

4. [+37, -5] Totally unexpected... even his real name is Sun Ye In. What a pretty name ㅎ

5. [+35, -0] So unexpected ㅋㅋㅋ I usually don't watch this show but stopped while flipping through the channels and couldn't have ever dreamed that he would've turned out to be a man

6. [+32, -3] I thought he was a girl group member too... I'm so shocked

7. [+30, -1] From the way he was dancing to his singing, I would've never thought he was a man. The most shocking turn of events after Baek Chung Gang.

8. [+21, -1] Even after seeing his face reveal, I was still confused as to whether he was a man or a woman

-


Article: 'Mask Best Singer' Jay Park, "I wanted to be on the show so my parents could show off about me"

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+657, -56] He's honestly so sexy when he dances...

2. [+627, -36] Everything from his dancing to his singing screamed "I'm Jay Park" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+472, -43] The head of AOMG

4. [+92, -8] It's obvious he was born with a talent that he continues to improve upon with consistent training and practice... he has a variety sense as well ㅎㅎ I noticed 'Chipmunk' was #1 on the search rankings

5. [+84, -10] He doesn't match JYP at all. So glad he didn't let his talent waste in 2PM.

6. [+82, -7] His voice is so sweet! I personally find Taeyang and Jay Park to be the best solo artists. I love the way they angle their bodies when they dance.

7. [+72, -7] It's hard to even remember that he was in 2PM anymore. He's just Jay Park now.

8. [+68, -7] He's so famous for taking absolute care of his family and friends. He may not seem like it with the impression he gives off but he's a very upstanding young man. Lots of praise from the people who've worked with him.

-


Article: Cats Girl is the first to take 5 consecutive wins... breaks Kim Yeon Woo's record

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+7,143, -637] I wanted to hear KCM's voice next week too though ㅠㅠ

2. [+6,952, -950] I personally thought Farinelli did better ㅜㅜ

3. [+4,362, -368] I don't know if I agree... maybe they sound better when you listen to them at the scene.

4. [+5,095, -714] For someone who's been winning longer than Kim Yeon Woo and Gummy, they sure are getting a lot of hate. The judge panel must be deaf.

5. [+2,123, -122] Yeon Woo-God voluntarily stepped down, though...

6. [+2,859, -504] Cats Girl's stage was all over the place though... and I'm so tired of all the screaming.

7. [+2,060, -286] Farinelli did better. A stage that truly rang your heart.

8. [+1,976, -272] So can we admit the judge panel have no ears for talent? KCM managed to hit both vocal talent and touching the hearts of the audience, why was he let go?

-


Article: 'Mask Best Singer' Farinelli KCM eliminated "I was upset when I read an article calling me the forgotten singer"

Source: Newsen via Daum

1. [+594, -58] You were the best today... the true king!

2. [+490, -45] I've been waiting for you~ come out with a song soon~ the true winner today is you

3. [+512, -69] It's true you've been forgotten, but you're still a great singer and did way better than Cats Girl

4. [+203, -21] Farinelli did so much better than Cats Girl. So tired of Cats Girl's over the top performances. KCM fighting!!

5. [+191, -16] If Cats Girl had been eliminated three weeks in, it would've been a beautiful farewell... but they just keep dragging and giving her points as logn as they sing as loudly as possible...

-