Recent Posts

Sunday, January 17, 2016

TV: Mask Best Singer (UP10TION, Jay Park, Cats Girl, KCM)

Article: 'Mask Best Singer' Uh-Woo-Dong was not a woman... UP10TION's Sunyool 'shocking'

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+531, -12] The entire time he was singing, I was wondering why 'Tears' sounded so off even though it was in the right key... and then it turned out he was a man.

2. [+513, -34] More shocking than when Baek Chung Gang was revealed. He sings 'Tears' better than most women can... daebak...

3. [+451, -21] I spaced out for a few seconds when it was revealed he was a man; I thought for sure he'd be a woman... so apparently he's a rookie and I don't know who he is but he did well!!!

4. [+37, -5] Totally unexpected... even his real name is Sun Ye In. What a pretty name ㅎ

5. [+35, -0] So unexpected ㅋㅋㅋ I usually don't watch this show but stopped while flipping through the channels and couldn't have ever dreamed that he would've turned out to be a man

6. [+32, -3] I thought he was a girl group member too... I'm so shocked

7. [+30, -1] From the way he was dancing to his singing, I would've never thought he was a man. The most shocking turn of events after Baek Chung Gang.

8. [+21, -1] Even after seeing his face reveal, I was still confused as to whether he was a man or a woman


Article: 'Mask Best Singer' Jay Park, "I wanted to be on the show so my parents could show off about me"

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+657, -56] He's honestly so sexy when he dances...

2. [+627, -36] Everything from his dancing to his singing screamed "I'm Jay Park" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+472, -43] The head of AOMG

4. [+92, -8] It's obvious he was born with a talent that he continues to improve upon with consistent training and practice... he has a variety sense as well ㅎㅎ I noticed 'Chipmunk' was #1 on the search rankings

5. [+84, -10] He doesn't match JYP at all. So glad he didn't let his talent waste in 2PM.

6. [+82, -7] His voice is so sweet! I personally find Taeyang and Jay Park to be the best solo artists. I love the way they angle their bodies when they dance.

7. [+72, -7] It's hard to even remember that he was in 2PM anymore. He's just Jay Park now.

8. [+68, -7] He's so famous for taking absolute care of his family and friends. He may not seem like it with the impression he gives off but he's a very upstanding young man. Lots of praise from the people who've worked with him.


Article: Cats Girl is the first to take 5 consecutive wins... breaks Kim Yeon Woo's record

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+7,143, -637] I wanted to hear KCM's voice next week too though ㅠㅠ

2. [+6,952, -950] I personally thought Farinelli did better ㅜㅜ

3. [+4,362, -368] I don't know if I agree... maybe they sound better when you listen to them at the scene.

4. [+5,095, -714] For someone who's been winning longer than Kim Yeon Woo and Gummy, they sure are getting a lot of hate. The judge panel must be deaf.

5. [+2,123, -122] Yeon Woo-God voluntarily stepped down, though...

6. [+2,859, -504] Cats Girl's stage was all over the place though... and I'm so tired of all the screaming.

7. [+2,060, -286] Farinelli did better. A stage that truly rang your heart.

8. [+1,976, -272] So can we admit the judge panel have no ears for talent? KCM managed to hit both vocal talent and touching the hearts of the audience, why was he let go?


Article: 'Mask Best Singer' Farinelli KCM eliminated "I was upset when I read an article calling me the forgotten singer"

Source: Newsen via Daum

1. [+594, -58] You were the best today... the true king!

2. [+490, -45] I've been waiting for you~ come out with a song soon~ the true winner today is you

3. [+512, -69] It's true you've been forgotten, but you're still a great singer and did way better than Cats Girl

4. [+203, -21] Farinelli did so much better than Cats Girl. So tired of Cats Girl's over the top performances. KCM fighting!!

5. [+191, -16] If Cats Girl had been eliminated three weeks in, it would've been a beautiful farewell... but they just keep dragging and giving her points as logn as they sing as loudly as possible...



Post a Comment