Article: Taiwanese human rights lawyer presses charges against JYP for forcing Tzuyu to apologize
Source: Asia Econ via Nate
1. [+623, -18] I like how Taiwan's too scared to mess with China so they're just attacking Korea like this ㅋㅋ so petty
2. [+459, -14] This is getting out of control...
3. [+447, -13] Ugh, such a fuss is being made everywhere
4. [+52, -3] Her parents came to Korea to discuss the issue with JYP and both agreed to put out the apology video. What's the issue here? It was Taiwan first who used her for a political agenda in the first place.
5. [+36, -1] It doesn't matter. Since August 1992, Korea cut all diplomatic relations with Taiwan and has not recognized them as an independent nation. We have no reason to respond to them.
6. [+32, -2] Jeez, as if we don't already have enough Korean kids wanting to become idols, I don't know why we insist on debuting all these Chinese kids and getting into all these messes
7. [+19, -2] I said countless times that companies shouldn't be throwing foreigners into groups to sell them as products because I knew something like this would happen and here it is
8. [+18, -2] Shouldn't they be barking up China's tree, not ours? Or are they too scared of China and think they can kick Korea around instead?
1. [+263, -38] Whether they're Chinese on the mainland or on an island, they're both just as noisy
2. [+269, -44] JYP already said it was agreed upon by her parents. Why does Taiwan keep blaming Korea when they're the ones who used her for a political agenda? And why are they conveniently leaving out the part that Tzuyu's parents agreed to this?
3. [+157, -19] Can they please prove that it was forced on her then
4. [+125, -12] As a result of this scandal, I don't think any Korean agency will take in any Taiwanese trainees anymore. China makes up the majority of the international market anyway, not Taiwan.
5. [+120, -15] Please don't take any Taiwanese kids as members anymore. I'm sick of Korea being dragged into this.
Article: [Exclusive] Taiwanese media outlets under controversy for sneaking into 'IAC' to report on Tzuyu, MBC claims, "They were not granted permission"
Source: Sports Donga via Naver
1. [+4,837, -84] Why is everyone being like this to Tzuyu...
2. [+3,499, -75] This is too much for a young kid
3. [+2,606, -78] Please just leave her alone, stop making it so hard for her..
4. [+2,132, -73] This entire situation is unimaginably difficult enough for her already, just leave her alone
5. [+1,877, -74] Poor Tzuyu... she must be suffering on the inside so much ㅜㅜ