Suzy is happy to have her talents recognized with 'Dream'


Article: Suzy reps, "Suzy is happy to be recognized for her talents... 'Dream' #1"

Source: Starin via Nate

1. [+619, -93] I always knew her voice was pretty but it fits so perfectly with the mood of the song. I found out about Baekhyun through this song too and his voice is so smooth. I listen to the song on my way to work now.

2. [+600, -102] Her voice is so pretty ㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+550, -100] Who knew her voice was that sweet...

4. [+76, -20] Seolhyun and Hyeri can media play all they want about Suzy being played out but the difference between Suzy and them is that Suzy is good at her original job of singing.

5. [+68, -13] I feel like her talents have been overshadowed a lot by her visuals

6. [+60, -10] The combination of EXO with the biggest fandom and Suzy with the biggest public recognition level of course means that they're going to be sweeping the charts all day and all night ㅋㅋㅋ the song itself is dripping with honey too

7. [+57, -19] Her face is legendary-level for an idol and she's good at singing to boot? Best celebrity >o<;

8. [+45, -14] Suzy's always been a good singer. This shouldn't even be that big of a deal but there are just so many idols who can't sing that it makes me proud of her for being good at singing and pretty too.

-

Source: Naver

1. [+6,430, -1,114] Suzy's voice is so good, her duet with Baekhyun is the perfect combination

2. [+4,176, -918] Her voice makes my heart flutter ♥

3. [+1,848, -353] I'm a Baekhyun fan but I love her voice. Both of their voices are so sweet and make you want to keep listening. The song never gets tiring. What a great start to 2016! Wishing them both a daebak~

4. [+2,961, -730] Her vocal color is really smooth, the type of voice I want to sing a lullaby

5. [+2,789, -752] Wishing her success on her new drama too

-