Article: Seolhyun, "There are people who hate me but... I'm happy to have my fans"
Source: Mydaily via Naver
1. [+2,513, -559] Don't be too hurt by the hateful comments and do well
2. [+2,000, -311] I think her agency needs to focus more on dealing with her hate comments than media play for her
3. [+1,663, -264] It's true that she's receiving more opportunities than the talent she has so I hope she takes the new year to focus on training her skills instead of taking on new challenges in various areas
4. [+388, -110] That's what happens when you're popular, people get jealous. And liking a star is up to personal taste.. not everyone is going to like you. Whether they like you or not is up to them so don't pay them any mind... once time passes and your popularity fades, so will they so don't get too hurt.
5. [+32, -3] It's not media play but her popularity being out of this world that journalists won't stop writing about her. Think about it, why would you not write about one of the hottest stars? It brings in money
6. [+26, -1] Normally female celebrities who get tons of hate from other women means that they're currently popular. It's when other women call you unni and pretty when you know you've become a has been.
7. [+22, -1] Seolhyun-ah, it's better to have attention now than none at all ㅎㅎ do well
8. [+19, -1] There has never been a moment this uncle hated you, Seolhyun-ah!!!
Article: AOA Seolhyun reveals feelings on SNS, "I get a lot of hate and hateful comments but I'm happy to have my fans"
Source: TV Daily via Daum
1. [+234, -139] No one understands why Seolhyun, Tzuyu, and Park Soo Jin are always on the main page of Daum
2. [+126, -47] Her company doesn't understand what too much of something can do...
3. [+113, -59] Honestly, the hateful comments aren't directed at you... I've been on the internet for years now but this is my first time seeing one member out of a group promoted this hard for so long. I looked you up to see what was so special about you and found out that you were unfortunately on a TV show that airs late at night. Can't you do something about your facial expressions? Impressions are so important and your fellow member Choa seems better in that regard. Anyway, the hate isn't directed at you but moreso the journalists.
4. [+98, -46] Hah... first she media plays as the second Suzy, then tries to bring Suzy down, and now she's trying to get sympathy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+93, -42] Why does she cosplay like she's some angel here? ㅋㅋㅋ "Getting hate" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+173, -128] Have you not thought of the netizens who get pissed off from your articles being spammed 365 days a year?
7. [+84, -39] I hate how celebrities call everything a hateful comment
8. [+67, -26] You're getting hate because you're not good at anything but media play spam everywhere ㅋㅋ Stop cosplaying as the victim and go train your skills... tsk tsk.