Article: 'Produce 101' from 101 members -> to 11, the biggest girl group audition begins
Source: Mydaily via Naver
1. [+333, -18] You mean the worst idea ever, this is going to ruin the images of even the celebrities guesting on it
2. [+180, -7] The problem is that even if they cut the members down to the chosen ones, their debut being successful isn't guaranteed.
3. [+129, -9] Honestly I feel bad for the members that won't get picked, it's unfair to them..
4. [+105, -9] Audition programs are boring now, please stop them
5. [+23, -5] Either way, only the famous kids will get any camera time, this is a cruel show all in all
Article: 'Produce 101' Director Han Dong Chul, "We had to beg to get Jang Geun Suk on the show"
Source: X Sports News via Naver
1. [+538, -26] Please don't maliciously edit Somi
2. [+511, -25] Please don't ostracize Somi for being from JYP and maliciously edit her, remember that they're just kids;;
3. [+463, -22] I can already tell that they're going to use Somi to get attention and malicious editing to hurt everyone... I noticed the contestants range from 14 to 28 years old, they better not get tricky with the editing if they don't want a lawsuit on their hands
4. [+235, -7] Please don't do what they did to Dahyun on 'Sixteen' by targeting one person as the bad guy. The youngest on the show is 14, don't hurt these kids. I noticed in the preview that they were trying to use Somi to make her look like the devil but enough with maliciously edited shows like that. These kids are all on this show to achieve their dreams, not have it be ruined under an editing scheme.
5. [+157, -19] Reminds me of Japan's 108 member girl group ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Imagine if all 101 of them ended up one one team...