[Pann] What's the worst thing an idol has said?

Pann: What's the most disgusting thing an idol has said?

"CAP's daughter beating and locking up, Song Minho's spread your legs at the gynecologist, Taeyeon's nursing statement, Block B embarrassing the country... I hate how idols are doing fine after saying this kind of stuff. I hate idols who aren't talented but moreso idols who get away with saying this stuff."

1. [+263, -20] I hate how people keep saying "it happened in the past, don't bring it up" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Idols should've known that they were going to get hated on forever before they said what they did

2. [+201, -25] CAP and Minho are my top two

3. [+149, -11] I really do wonder if companies don't manage their idols when it comes to character... ㅋㅋㅋ It's bad enough some of the things idols have said pre-debut but after debuting and getting experience working in society, they really think it's okay to say some of the things they've said on broadcast like that? ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+81, -10] I think CAP has to be my worst

5. [+72, -21] Taeyeon's nurse statement was exaggerated by antis. I do admit she was wrong in saying that but I don't think it's bad enough to fit up there with the rest.

6. [+65, -26] I don't think Taeyeon's was bad enough to be included up there

7. [+64, -5] Drugs, marijauna, fraud, crimes

8. [+63, -6] That CAP guy really seems to have a problem

9. [+56, -4] Big Bang for me...? They're really talented musically and they're super popular but some of the stuff they've done in the past is unforgivable to me. I feel like people are way more lax and forgiving with Big Bang ㅜㅜㅜ but I do know that VIPs went around apologizing for everything so it's not that much of an issue for me

10. [+54, -5] When Yuri said she ordered fried chicken and asked to have it delivered first because she's SNSD, talk about power tripping

11. [+44, -18] I don't think the nurse statement was that bad, I'm not a Taeyeon fan either

12. [+42, -5] What's worse are the fans who shield this stuff.. as if any of this can be justified

13. [+41, -13] Before you all flame OP for bringing this topic up, how about you worry about your own oppas and what kind of people they are...

14. [+36, -3] CAP's scandal was huge back then, the rest of you guys must've not been around ㅋㅋㅋ you were probably playing house at the playgrounds when it happened ㅜㅜ

15. [+31, -2] I like how all the fans can't retort any of it so they quietly downvote all the comments ㅋㅋ

-