Thursday, January 28, 2016
"She kept being absent without permission so Source Music filed a lawsuit against her and got compensated... she was also the visual member."
"She's currently DIA's Jenny and was a part of Girlfriend right up to their debut before transferring to T-ara's agency, training for a few months, and debuting right away with DIA. Probably regrets it now..."
1. [+118, -12] I bet if the group still had these two members, they wouldn't be put down all the time for their visuals
2. [+112, -3] I bet the one who left for DIA is totally regretting it now... Girlfriend even won a rookie award
3. [+64, -1] Hul...?? If they never left, they'd be so popular right now
4. [+36, -1] The first one is so pretty... I was always sad about Girlfriend not having a visual member but she would've been perfect.
5. [+34, -1] I'm a Girlfriend fan so I know a bit about what happened during their pre-debut. Two members left when the group was already confirmed for debut, one to get into acting and the other was DIA's Jenny. The first one was sued for compensation for being absent all the time without permission and for delaying the group's debut but the court rejected the suit by saying it didn't matter that the group was originally set to debut as 7 since they ended up debuting as 6 anyway. The first picture is someone named Yang Yoo Jin while the trainee I'm talking about has Kim as her last name. Yang Yoo Jin was probably another Source Music trainee before Girlfriend's debut was confirmed. Either way, both Kim and Yang Yoo Jin aren't celebrities so it isn't fair to spread their pictures and talk about them like this.
6. [+20, -0] Jenny was in the acting department at Seoul Arts High, she's gorgeous in real life ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I thought she'd be a trainee at some huge agency.. that's how amazing she looks irl
7. [+16, -1] Umji was not their replacements... she was originally in the Girlfriend line up. The new member was Eunha!
8. [+15, -16] All the visuals left and the ugly ones remained ㅋㅋㅋ
9. [+13, -2] I'm fine with the current Girlfriend members, way more relatable and they fit one another more
10. [+13, -0] Yeah Girlfriend was originally to debut as 7 but two left so they had to bring in Eunha around the summer and trained her until they shot their MV in October and was set to debut in November until something else happened. Their debut was postponed several times.
11. [+10, -1] I'm kind of glad Jenny isn't in the group... she's such a bad singer, she would've only brought the group down for being bad. After hearing Girlfriend's recent radio performance, I think they distributed the parts out well and a lot of them improved ㅠㅠ
12. [+10, -24] Should've taken Umji out and kept the first girl in... why'd she have to leave without absence;