Pann: A second look at Hani's interview
August 30, 2015
Q: It's getting colder now that it's fall. Are you dating?
A: I honestly do want to but I think it'll be bothersome for the other person. I'm already busy enough as it is to take care of myself, how could I take care of another person. And being with the members every day feels like we're on a school trip together so there's no room for loneliness anyway.
1. [+185, -50] She's so pretty, I bet men never left her alone. And didn't her boyfriend hit on her first? Hani didn't seduce him anyway
2. [+163, -38] Hani would've gotten hate if she hit on him first but it was her boyfriend who hit on her first but of course Hani's going to be the one getting all the hate with posts like this
3. [+140, -34] Have you never made a mistake with your words? You always say the right thing??? And Hani's not the one who hit on him, it was he who hit on her
4. [+67, -33] It's not whether you made a mistake or not that's important but the fact that she said that while in a relationship already. Why are fans defending her saying her boyfriend hit on her first. I know that idols can't always come out with being in a relationship but she shouldn't have said what she did while being in one. She could've just kept it at "I want to be in one, I'd like to be in one should the opportunity arise".. the way she worded it just makes her sound like a fox ㅡㅡ
5. [+64, -8] You couldn't expect her to say she's in a relationship mid-interview. There are other idols who denied it at first. It'd be funnier if she just randomly came out in an interview like this.
6. [+61, -11] Hani didn't make a mistake.. if she's been dating for 6 months, that interview was when they were already 2 months into their relationship;
7. [+41, -22] The problem isn't that she said she wasn't dating when she is but how smart she tried to make herself sound ㅋㅋㅋㅋ fans think Hani isn't at fault because she didn't hit on him first but if she said so herself that it wasn't the right time for her to be dating, shouldn't she have said that to her boyfriend when he was hitting on her?
8. [+32, -2] Stuff like this doesn't matter right now.. even Junsu fans are just giving Hani their blessings
9. [+27, -3] Poor Hani ㅠ EXID is already a group with many male fans, and male fans tend to switch fandoms really fast..
10. [+21, -3] This is so different from reactions to Taeyeon and Baekhyun
11. [+19, -5] Why are people only doing this to Hani? Junsu gave interviews like this before too
12. [+12, -3] I understand why she'd accept Junsu's advances. I bet all of you would too if your crush in high school asked you out right now.
13. [+12, -0] Why would you expect anyone to confirm that they're dating in a middle of an interview
Article: EXID Hani 'a proportional body that Junsu fell in love with~'
Source: Sports Chosun via Nate
1. [+829, -48] Look at that article title, no wonder female stars stick to dating secretly. Every time she does anything now, she's going to be tortured with these titles. "Hani dancing Junsu's favorite Up & Down dance", "Hani wearing shorts that made Junsu fall in love", "Junsu's woman Hani and her girl group"
2. [+704, -44] Here the journalists go again
3. [+631, -33] Sigh, all of Hani's articles are going to get Junsu tagged on them now
4. [+48, -11] Poor Hani... Junsu's just going to end up leaving for the army and she's stuck with the dating news... it's almost like he's trying to drown her
5. [+43, -3] Hani... just got popular so recently.. I feel so bad for her... she's going to end up as a sacrifice to him before his enlistment...
6. [+38, -2] I give them 6 months at the longest... because "they're too busy to meet" ㅋ
7. [+25, -6] I bet Hani's taller than Junsu in heels
8. [+19, -2] I don't think it's the right time for Hani to be dating right now. It would've been better if she got more popular and stabilized her status a bit. She still has a long way to go.
9. [+17, -3] I was wondering why she was losing so much weight
10. [+13, -5] The timing of this relationship is so unfortunate;; Junsu's enlisting soon too; just puts a dent in Hani's image