[Pann] Girlfriend Yerin's elementary school photo



Pann: About Girlfriend's Yerin

"Did she get her eyes done??"

1. [+117, -9] I graduated from the School of Performing Arts with Yerin and she was originally really pretty. Ever since she said she was going to debut, I think she got stuff done to her face because her cheeks started swelling up and her nose began looking unnatural... I was in the class next to hers so I bumped into her often and she used to be so gorgeous, I don't know why her agency made the entire group get nose jobs

2. [+105, -8] I think their entire group got work done, I don't know about her eyes but her nose for sure..

3. [+92, -5] Her entire group got work done but they all looked better before it, ugh

4. [+63, -3] I think her face is in worse condition...


5. [+45, -3] She looked way prettier pre-debut


6. [+44, -0] This group would've been alright if they didn't make their nose jobs so obvious ㅠㅠ

7. [+38, -1] I don't think Umji got any work done

8. [+36, -2] I think it's unfair to compare her to her elementary school picture.. I didn't have double eyelids back then either until I naturally got them in high school..

9. [+36, -0] I wonder what hospital they used... their plastic work is really obvious and fake looking

10. [+35, -3] She was pretty pre-debut but now looks unnatural

11. [+27, -2] I think she got double eyelids... you can tell in her younger photo that she doesn't have them

12. [+17, -0] This is a picture of Eunha... their agency made her get her eyes done and ruined it... she was so pretty before
- ...? What more was there to have done to her eyes? She's already natural looking here
- Her agency wanted her to clip her eyes one more time so she had to ㅠ


13. [+12, -1] Girlfriend's Eunha was also the vocalist of the band club at my school before she transferred to School of Performing Arts. She was honestly the one top of our school but her agency made her get work done and messed up her looks ㅡㅡ I don't know if it's botox or whatever they did but their agency is hopeless... her eyes were so pretty, they didn't need any more work done at all but they're ruined now ㅠㅠㅠ makes me so sad


14. [+16, -26] She didn't get her nose done, don't act like you know for sure
- Nowadays, you can get a nose job and still pull your nose up like that
- All nose jobs can do this nowadays ㅋㅋ
- This picture actually makes me more sure that she got a nose job
- Nose jobs that use the collagen from your ears are able to be pushed up like this
- She face planted into her knee on 'Running Man' and her nose was fine
- Even if you're a fan, please look at reality. I don't hate Yerin, I actually like her, but it's obvious she got her nose done so stop denying it...


-