Pann: iKON Kim Jinhwan did not fall on purpose...
"If he intended to parody Girlfriend's fall, then he would've done it when all of the members were doing the choreograph together. I think he was trying to jump around to act more girly and slipped... even the dancers in the back are just standing. Jinhwan obviously just got excited on his own and fell. People who aren't fans wouldn't know but he has many instances where he fell like that. Of all times, it had to be a Girlfriend stage that he's getting misunderstood....
Some people commented asking why he fell over in a way that looked intentional but you can tell in other stages yesterday that he was highly hyper and excited and fell over many other times. Definitely not intentional ㅠ"
"And this is a gif of Jinhwan at the concert on the 31st. I think the way he was jumping around and turning is what he tried to do on the stage on the 30th but tripped and fell. (He's also got a huge shoe size so I imagine the shoes made it uncomfortable for him) Jinhwan has always been the short, clumsy type so please don't misunderstand ㅠㅠ"
1. [+183, -2] I'm not an iKON fan but this is so ridiculous, if he intended to parody the fall, why would he fall so hard? You could tell that he fell in a way that looked like it would hurt badly
2. [+150, -2] Honestly, why would anyone parody a fall in a situation where he obviously hurt his knees and face. He's always been the clumsy type and it upset me as a fan so it makes me more upset to see people accusing him of doing it on purpose..
3. [+134, -0] Even if it was a parody, I don't think Kim Jinhwan meant to mock Girlfriend...
4. [+49, -0] Just sounds like people want to hate on iKON no matter how
5. [+48, -1] I saw the video, he didn't do it on purpose. He fell to the point where I worried that his jaw would slip out.
6. [+40, -1] 1. He's always been clumsy, his shoe size is also big. 2. He was jumping around and tried to change direction but he accidentally hit his other leg and fell. 3. People are accusing him of his over top the top action when he fell but it only looks like that because his entire body went up in the air when he hit his leg. 4. He got back up right away and went to do the ending pose. 5. He didn't go into a defensive position when he landed as he landed knee first. 6. What kind of crazy idiot would risk his kneecap shattering just to mock some girl group? 7. It was a solo at the time, he wasn't the only one who wasn't in formation.
7. [+33, -0] Not even sure why this needs to be clarified, what did he do wrong?
8. [+26, -0] Why would anyone injure their knees to this point just to mock somebody..
9. [+25, -1] I'm disappointed in Girlfriend fans ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ if like their fandom claims the stage where the girls fell is such a traumatic memory for them, then they should know more than anyone else how painful it is to fall like that and yet they're accusing Jinhwan of this and even going as far as to put down his parents and all sorts of swears ㅋㅋ
10. [+24, -2] It looks like he just tripped and fell
11. [+18, -0] Jinhwan had a cold and body ache just a few days ago and was in his room in pain while the other members were streaming on V app. He still prepared hard for the concert and did his best. He just tripped and fell and as if being injured wasn't bad enough, he's now getting all this hate for it. Sigh ㅠㅠ I'm afraid that this will leave a trauma for him in the future.