Pann: Hani did get work done on her face
"The reason I'm writing this post is not to say that Hani isn't pretty but because I hate that she's media playing about herself that she's natural. That's a lie. She said on a TV show that she never got any work done on her face and that she's really grateful to her mother but she did get work done. I don't know if it was actual surgery or just some procedures because I'm not a doctor but I'm pretty sure she just got procedures done. That CT filming on that TV show said there were no traces of plastic surgery but I'll show you in the pictures from her post-debut where she got them done.
In her earlier pictures, her cheekbones stick out along with her protruded lips and a not so blunt jaw.
You can see in these two pictures above that her lips protrude out.
Her chin has also become pointy, which it never was to this extent before. People say that it's because she lost weight but your cheekbones actually become more pronounced when you lose weight."
1. [+184, -16] I wish she'd stop media playing that she's natural just because her silicon wasn't captured on the CT scan
2. [+174, -13] This post is true. I don't care whether she gets work done or not but it disgusts me that she goes around calling herself natural.
3. [+140, -15] There's no way the human chin can become that pointy. It's so pointy I could cut myself on it.
4. [+71, -2] She 100% got work done on her chin, it looks different even now
5. [+65, -5] I hope people don't blame this on women just being jealous. We're not hating on her for being ugly right now, just for media playing as being natural when she's not.
6. [+54, -6] Yeah, I don't care if she's gotten work done or not, just that she calls herself natural
7. [+52, -8] I think she got work done on her philtrum too. It used to be really deep but now it's not.
8. [+48, -6] Shameless for her to say she got nothing done when it's obvious she did
9. [+41, -4] Some people are being so difficult. We're not hating her for getting work done. We're saying fans shouldn't defend her for lying on broadcast when she did get work done.
10. [+37, -5] There's no way her chin can become this pointy naturally