Naeun bares a bit of midriff for her airport fashion


Article: A Pink Son Naeun, 'chubby cute cheeks~' (airport fashion)

Source: Asia Today via Nate

1. [+446, -25] I used to be an A Pink fan but when I see them now, their faces are all changing so much. Eunji too, I don't know what she did but her face changed for the worse...

2. [+393, -20] I saw her on TV at some year-end ceremony and I don't know what she did to her face but it looked so swollen. I guess I didn't see wrong.

3. [+312, -30] Why'd her face get so huge?

4. [+38, -2] I think it's just swollen ㅋㅋㅋ in a few months, the swelling will go down and we'll know she 100% got something done if she comes out prettier from it

5. [+31, -3] Wouldn't have known she was Son Naeun if the article didn't say so

6. [+31, -1] She should just stick to music shows that make you look pretty under all those flashy lighting. Stop bringing your poor acting into dramas, and her face is so bad too.

7. [+31, -6] Son Naeun has an angular jaw so when she gains weight, it makes her face look like a hot bun and her neck look shorter

8. [+29, -2] How is this the face of a 23 year old??? ㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+27, -4] Her face doesn't have a three dimensional look to it, it's so flat. A lot of people call her pretty but I can't bring myslef to agree.

10. [+26, -0] First Hyuna and now Son Naeun, what're they all doing to their faces??

11. [+22, -2] I thought it was just a bad picture and was going to blame the journalist but I looked up her other pictures and she looks the same... what is her agency doing not managing her?..

12. [+20, -1] What are all those marks on her stomach?

13. [+19, -1] At the year-end ceremonies, I thought Naeun and Chorong had candy in their mouths the entire time ㅋㅋㅋ whether it's fillers or fat transplants but I wish Hyuna and all these other stars would leave their faces alone, they're pretty enough as is

-


Source: Naver

1. [+1,021, -39] Did she get... botox?

2. [+621, -25] Huk... what happened to her face

3. [+534, -23] Why does she look like such a fat faced ajumma in this

4. [+478, -32] I think her face has always been big and wide, but she gained more weight too...?

5. [+380, -43] Looks like an ajumma on her way to meet her friends

6. [+248, -18] I know what you did to your face... I think she got her marionette lines filled in. Tsk, you're pretty at your age without the fillers.

7. [+236, -14] Her face changed ㅠ

8. [+186, -7] She's so young but her face definitely looks like the swelling from a filler treatment for your marionette lines...

9. [+130, -6] Had to check out the pictures for myself because people kept saying the pictures came out bad but her face is so puffy, why are people denying it;;;

-