Ladies Code prepare for comeback this spring


Article: [Exclusive] Ladies Code is coming back... first comeback from Polaris

Source: Star News via Naver

1. [+585, -6] You don't have to rush anything, we will wait.

2. [+382, -6] We'll always support you~ we'll never forget RiSe or Eunbi either. I know it's hard for you still but please let us listen to your great music!

3. [+364, -19] Thank you... for coming back... ♥

4. [+256, -4] I've always liked their songs... I support their comeback!

5. [+232, -7] Wishing you a healthy comeback

6. [+14, -1] I'm fine if the comeback is something the members wanted but if it's something the agency is forcing on them, I hope they realize it's crazy. I wonder if they can handle riding the car at night...

7. [+12, -1] They've overcome so much. I hope their agency knows enough to balance their schedules well and support the members.

8. [+8, -0] Fighting. The heavens will protect you, find strength ^^

-

Source: Daum

1. [+41, -0] I'm sure they're still suffering from the trauma of the accident.. I hope they're getting the proper therapy needed. I still see RiSe's bright face so clearly in my eyes... find strength, Ladies Code~~

2. [+34, -0] I support you!!

3. [+23, -0] The remaining members are all just as unique and charming, they'll still be as competitive as ever if they comeback. Fighting!

3. [+3, -0] They have a rapper, high vocal, and mid vocal, no need to add any new members really

4. [+3, -0] That's right~ the living must continue living. I support you, find strength.

-