Article: [NCT is coming] NCT is not just a group but a cultural industry
Source: X Sports News via Naver
1. [+3,489, -69] This group is basically an idol version of unstable employment
2. [+2,198, -110] More like an excuse for SM to get rid of backed up trainees like that scammer kid... I honestly hope other companies don't try to copy this
3. [+2,083, -84] Does anyone else think this is just plain ridiculous? ㅠㅠ
4. [+1,640, -95] I guess SM is keeping that scammer on board
5. [+400, -4] So if you fall for one member, there's a chance that he'll have disappeared for the next comeback ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+387, -17] I saw their teaser and it felt like a knock off version of EXO. Does SM honestly think that a rotation group will work in Korea? The public thinks of a group as a team = loyalty = family. A group that has members join and leave freely won't work.
7. [+211, -7] SM should stop trying to chalk this up as some revolutionary new business idea ㅋㅋㅋ it was copied directly from Japan. Please stop cosplaying as Steve Jobs, Lee Soo Man.
8. [+119, -1] Japan has an individualistic culture so projects like this are successful but Korean society's sentiment is that you have to stick together to survive and there's a strong sense of team and family engrained in our culture. I doubt this project can work.
9. [+112, -2] In this generation, idols are no longer singers... just tools without souls meant to be used by companies to make them money.
10. [+115, -4] I know that SM's new debuts always get put down as being failures but they always end up successes... but I really think this group is going to be the exception to that. Especially since SM continues to push Taeyong, the most controversial member, as their center.
Pann: EXO's junior group teaser has been released
1. [+255, -3] ㅋㅋㅋ What I don't understand more is why SM is releasing a digital song every single week ㅋㅋㅋ If they release a new song every week, it forces SM fans to divide their power and I don't think the public will be able to keep up with who's releasing what and start getting confused ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I don't know what they were thinking with this
2. [+181, -0] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The thing I'm worried about with this is that it sounds like a project to create as many akgae fans as possible
3. [+110, -1] So they're trying to create a brand with the group's name. Think about it this way, it's like a sports team. People are a fan of the sports team no matter how many players join, leave, and are replaced. The team itself is still there. I think after what SM has gone through with TVXQ, Super Junior, and the EXO members leaving the group, they're trying to shift the focus of their idol groups from the members to the group's brand itself.
4. [+101, -0] And Red Velvet randomly wakes up to 40 new juniors...
5. [+93, -0] This group seems too experimental. They'll fail hard if it doesn't work out ㅋㅋㅋ I feel bad for the trainees who are debuting under this... and I'll never understand why SM is still debuting the scammer. He'll get so much hate ㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+67, -0] If SM has plans for a female group like this, I don't think anyone is going to audition for them anymore ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+58, -0] If this is the group that's going to be EXO's juniors, I don't think EXO fans have anything to worry about with fans leaving the fandom to bandwagon the new group Being a fan of this new group means you're going to be under constant stress and worry over whether your favorite member is going to leave the group and EXO fans have gone through enough of that stress already with the traitors. If any EXO fans are leaving, it'll be the choding fans who do nothing but cause problems.
8. [+53, -0] N (ni) C (choi-ae) T (tal-twae) = (your bias is leaving the group)
9. [+48, -0] Looks like SM won't be debuting another boy group for at least 8 years after these guys debut. Any new trainee will be put in as NCT's new member.