Instiz: Park Hae Jin's past statements currently on the chopping block on female community sites
1. During an 'Entertainment Relay' interview for his 'Famous Princesses' drama, he randomly told MC Kang Soo Jung, "You need to lose some weight" when she asked him to introduce himself.
2. He was revealed to be a close dongsaeng of Shin Bong Sun, who revealed that, "He was someone I couldn't dare to call 'Hae Jin-ah', I always called him prince-nim." Park Hae Jin was asked if she was prettier back then or prettier now and he said, "How could you ask that? She didn't look like this back then. Her jaw area was wider and stuck out more back then."
3. On an interview about Jun Ji Hyun, he said, "When I look at her, my eyes feel comfortable. I've seen a lot of different beauties but Jun Ji Hyun has a very natural feel to her. With the advancement of medical technology, a lot of actresses get stuff done to their faces. I'm not saying that's wrong and I've become used to (medically enhanced faces) so it's refreshing to my eyes to see someone as natural looking as her. It feels a lot like climbing up a mountain in the middle of Seoul."
4. On a segment of a variety show meant to find a fault about the other, Park Hae Jin called Seo In Young a 'dwen jang nyeo' (high maintenance woman/obsessed with luxury goods, gold digger type of woman)
5. He talked about visiting a transgender bar and said, "Before my debut, I went to a transgender bar with some friends. The madame of the pub sat next to me and I could see 280 mm of hardened skin on her hands and some stocky feet. They also work late so at night you can see their 5 o clock shadows start to appear around their mouths (laughter)."
6. On the same segment of 'Happy Together' with Shin Bong Sun, he talked about how he's the type to take care of his girlfriend before she tells him she needs anything. Shin Bong Sun asked him what he thought she needed and he said, "I think you need to diet." When Park Mi Sun asked the same question, he said, "Some botox." As for drama co-star Jo Yoon Hee, he said she needed whitening products.
"Yoo Jung sunbae ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ why are you being like this ㅠㅠㅠㅠ"
"Well this is quite a list of... things that make you feel put off.. quite disrespectful of him."
"He's really obsessed with looks, isn't he?"
"Hul... he's totally looks obsessed."
"He seems like he speaks what's on his mind. But for him to talk like that to people he isn't close with means he lacks consideration. I speak candidly with my close friends too but if someone I didn't know spoke to me like that, I'd feel really put off. You can't really call him out either because it's not like he's lying, just being really rude about it. His personality's not the type that flows well in society... ㅠ.ㅠ"
"You can tell how looks obsessed he is by how hard he manages his own looks. And I guess Jun Ji Hyun really must be a natural beauty since he called her a mountain in the middle of Seoul."
"His attitude has improved a lot since then.. but whenever I see Park Hae Jin now, all I see is someone who tries to act respectful and nice. Well, who knows if he's completely changed as a person now."
"He's needlessly honest."
"I think I'd cry if he said those things to me... ㅠㅠㅠ"
"This isn't just being honest, it's being rude. Totally breaks my image of him... Especially that comment to Kang Soo Jung, what the?"
"Stuff like this shouldn't even be said as a joke..."
"Ugh, my image of him is shattered. How am I going to watch 'Cheese' now?"
"I guess his ideal woman is someone who hasn't gotten any plastic surgery and looks natural."
"You can tell what kind of values he has by these few statements. Not really liking him..."
"I hate people who put down how other people look."
"Such lack of consideration for anyone else..."
"I don't care that he's obsessed with looks, that's his personal taste.. but some of these statements are crossing the line and being disrespectful to people."
"He seems to lack a filter on what's okay and not okay to say"