Girlfriend comes back with 'Rough' release


Article: Girlfriend releases 'Rough', innocent power upgrade

Source: Star News via Naver

1. [+1,149, -160] I'm not even a fan but I waited till midnight to hear and downloaded it right away ㅠㅠㅠ the song's good

2. [+975, -128] The song's honestly really good, I love their outfits too

3. [+727, -105] I love everything from the intro to the title

4. [+671, -110] All of their songs have been good so far

5. [+226, -19] This sounds like their third home run, whoever their composer is deserves an award

6. [+150, -13] I don't know how to explain it but Girlfriend's songs have this tacky but addictive melody to them ㅋㅋㅋ they sound like anime opening songs... ㅋㅋㅋㅋ their other songs are good too, go take a listen

7. [+188, -28] I'm not a fan either but listened as soon as it hit midnight

8. [+177, -27] Song's great!!! I also like how their lyrics are mainly Korean instead of English, such pretty lyrics too!

9. [+144, -18] I like their songs ㅋㅋ you never get tired of them... Soshi's 'ITNW' was good too ㅋㅋㅋ maybe these types of songs are my style, so easy to listen to

10. [+41, -4] The lyrics are pretty sad... which is actually quite sensible timing by them since it's graduation season right now ㅋㅋㅋ thumbs up, I can feel them going to #1 with this!

-