f(x) earns their official fanclub name 'Me You'


Article: Finally 'Me You'... f(x)'s wish comes true

Source: X Sports News via Naver

1. [+392, -6] I love the name, Me You, Me You ㅠㅠㅠ let's last forever f(x)

2. [+348, -7] Finally a fanclub name...

3. [+358, -11] I'm not even their fan and I'm choking up for them

4. [+262, -8] Our f(x) ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+225, -8] What a blissful past three days.. love you, f(x) ♡

6. [+45, -0] A fanclub name after 7 years... SM, what took you so long!

7. [+41, -0] They've finally achieved everything...

8. [+40, -1] After watching their concert, I can tell the members are a lot more close knit together. Victoria seems to be the link that creates this warm, family atmosphere between them. Jjang concert.

9. [+36, -0] f(x) and Me You forever.. ㅠㅠ finally our wish comes true ㅠ

10. [+35, -0] I enjoyed their concert like I was jumping around at a club. Crazy visuals, explosive energy. Thank you for the experience, f(x).

-