Article: Cao Lu, "I love learning Korean, I'm currently studying Korean proverbs"
Source: TV Report via Naver
1. [+2,084, -31] I thought Cao Lu would get more popular after 'Radio Star' but her agency must really be bad at doing their jobs
- Loen only promotes IU...
- I've never seen Fiestar or Sunny Hill on a public broadcast variety other than IU... saw Yezi for the first time last year
- Even if they only promote IU, the public has negative sentiment against her ㅋㅋ time to promote the other artists
- Loen has always been bad at doing their jobs ㅋㅋㅋ
- It hasn't even been that long since 'Radio Star' anyway;;
- Why blame Loen? The PDs are also at fault for not recognizing talented stars and maximizing on their potential. Instead they're too busy accepting bribes and sexual favors to cast zero talent stars from big agencies all the time...
- Loen's too busy with IU right now ㅋ
- I admit Loen sucks at their job but don't blame Fiestar not getting popular on IU
2. [+761, -25] Cao Lu, so charming~~~ ^^
3. [+690, -19] She's such a rare personality, she needs to be more popular
4. [+614, -22] She was so daebak on 'Radio Star', makes me want to rewatch the episode ^^
5. [+96, -6] She's really not getting any more support from her agency, is she... she got so big off of 'Radio Star' that all she needs is the support to make her the #1 most sought after guest in variety ㅋㅋ
6. [+48, -2] She may be slow with her speaking but she's very assertive in saying everything she wants to say. Makes the viewer focus on her...
7. [+35, -2] Yezi and Cao Lu are both hidden gems, I hope their agency picks up on them
8. [+31, -2] Is Loen really this bad or do they just not care? Cao Lu was hilarious on 'Radio Star' and I honestly thought she'd be on more variety shows after that but she's on the verge of being forgotten now.
9. [+25, -3] I like that isn't fake, I'm going to become her female fan
10. [+9, -0] Honestly a type of personality I've yet to see so far
11. [+11, -1] She's only been on two shows so far and has headlined for each
12. [+8, -1] I feel like it's going to be a good year for Fiestar. As long as the main vocal line Linzy and Hyemi hit a home run with a really good song, this year could drive Fiestar back up with their debutmates AOA and EXID.