Article: DSP, "The contracts with KARA's 3 members have expired"... announces disbandment after 9 years
Source: Yonhap News via Naver
1. [+1,550, -58] What was the point of holding Baby KARA if this was going to happen?
2. [+793, -79] What about Heo Youngji~~~~~~~~~~~
3. [+644, -34] It was CEO Lee Ho Yeon who created groups from the Sechs Kies to KARA... but he's ill now and his wife has taken over. In all the cases I've seen of wives taking over their husband's roles in companies, I've never seen it go well...
4. [+514, -50] The group of my memories is gone now... They were so daebak with 'Mister'
5. [+501, -79] Poor Youngji...
6. [+129, -13] I feel so bad for the girl who commit suicide after being eliminated from Baby KARA..
7. [+96, -4] Youngji gained a lot from this, I don't feel bad for her
8. [+50, -2] I was a Kamilia when I was in school, this is bringing back nostalgic memories. I think the members have accomplished a lot in 9 years from KARA Bakery to now. They made tons of money and earned success overseas. I don't consider this a sad farewell. I hope they all find their own separate paths...
9. [+38, -3] I think they should've disbanded all together in 2013, both for the fans and for themselves. I wish the 5 of them look now and thank them for creating positive memories for me in my junior and high school years.
1. [+228, -6] What was even the point of holding a survival audition and picking a new member in the first place?
2. [+136, -16] This group really was only together for the business... not one ounce of affection for one another ㅋㅋ I wonder if they even have one another saved in their contacts ㅋㅋ
3. [+109, -6] And so it goes... ㅠㅠ You've all worked hard for the past 9 years. Poor Youngji is left out ㅜ