Article: Jun Ji Hyun and Jo Jung Suk's agency, "Under discussion with CJ E&M for acquirement"
Source: Ilgan Sports via Naver
1. [+1,686, -20] Wow, CJ is getting pretty war-like in their control of Korea's broadcast and entertainment business
2. [+1,366, -23] CJ's just eating everything up...
3. [+886, -19] CJ's getting scary, they're taking over every sector ㅋ
4. [+941, -46] Wow, SM and YG can't even hold a candle to CJ's power ㅋㅋ
5. [+700, -75] Park Min Young's one of the three in this agency too but she got left out ㅋㅋ why treat her like a nugu
6. [+177, -7] Is it okay for a company as big as CJ to be doing this???? Huge companies like this are always killing off competition from smaller companies and now they're making their way into entertainment and killing the smaller agencies here too? Now I can see why so many Koreans are reluctant to become self made~
7. [+151, -2] CJ's just like a dinosaur eating all the smaller agencies up one by one
8. [+128, -1] CJ has already completely taken over the movie distributions and theaters, and now they're meddling in entertainment too?
9. [+107, -0] They're trying to control way too much.. ;;
10. [+117, -5] CJ's no joke now... they're just trying to take over the entire Korean entertainment industry