Article: Come swear at the 'Cheese' actors? Drama under controversy for event
Source: Yonhap News via Daum
Reps of the drama announced that they'd be holding an event where 'Cheese in the Trap' fans would get a chance to meet all of the drama's most hated characters in real life and come pick a fight with them/swear at their faces. The person who swears the best will be given an autograph from the webtoon artist.
Lead actor Park Hae Jin will be doing a different event where he fulfills the wish of a viewer.
1. [+302, -3] This event was obviously planned without any consideration for the actors at all. I feel so bad for them...
2. [+232, -3] These tvN ba$tards think they can get away with anything because we keep praising them, don't they? If you have beef with a character in the drama, shouldn't you be taking it up with the original webtoon artist who came up with them? Why swear at an actor's face?
3. [+223, -1] This is insanity... how can you be sane and think this is a good idea for an event?
4. [+53, -1] What in the world... who actually came up with a trashy event like this? These actors are doing their jobs perfectly fine, why should they get hate for it?
5. [+41, -0] They've lost their minds, haven't they. Even if you hate the character, it means that the actor is doing his job. I don't care about the character getting hate but the actor playing him should not be getting sworn at to his face at all. I bet they actually laughed while coming up with this idea thinking it was great.
6. [+35, -8] They're just playing a character, why swear at their faces for it? If anyone, I want to swear at Lee Sung Kyung for ruining this drama with her poor acting.
7. [+27, -2] This is so stupid... please cancel the event immediately! The only ones getting hate will be the production company.
8. [+18, -0] Lee Sung Kyung is missing from that line-up
9. [+17, -1] They're crazy... the actors did nothing but do their jobs.
10. [+14, -0] Whoever planned this event should come out so I can swear at his face and see how he likes it