Article: 4minute, "Now that we're 8 years into our debut, it's time that we hear that we've shed our idol title"
Source: Sports Chosun via Naver
Gayoon, "We don't want to show what isn't perfect. Now that we're many more years into our career and there are more rookie idols now, we want to hear, 'Wow! As expected of 4minute!' when we get off the stage. We don't want them to cock their heads in confusion."
Jiyoon, "I think it's time that we hear that we've matured away from being idols and start hearing that we're showing signs of an artist."
1. [+1,128, -108] Growing out of being an idol isn't something that's achieved by everyone... ㅋ
2. [+801, -71] They used to have such a unique color when they first debuted... but as for maturing out of being an idol now??? I never once felt that
3. [+597, -55] Everyone wants to be called an artist but there are just way, way, way too many groups who don't have the talent for it. The few who are actually talented get lumped in with them unfortunately.
4. [+551, -71] Then put in that much more effort
5. [+473, -112] Hyuna looks gorgeous with lighter make up!! She's pretty with darker make up too but lighter looks way better.
6. [+48, -6] You have to admit they haven't had any discord though. I wish them more luck, and many more comebacks too.
7. [+24, -3] 4minute hasn't gotten into any scandals, they have not bad visuals, and their songs always do above average. They were on the rise with "What's Your Name" before declining with "Whatcha Doin Today" and then climbing back up with "Crazy". The members are individually charming and have decent talent too.
8. [+25, -4] Usually it's the groups that have one outstanding member that end up in discord (like miss A) but the 4minute members are all close with one another. They put up a lot of pictures of themselves hanging out on Instagram and you can tell just by watching 4minute videos. Their songs are addictive, they've got great visuals, all they need is proper backing from Cube and another hit track!
9. [+13, -0] It really is amazing though that they haven't had any rumors of discord or disbandment ㅋㅋ
10. [+20, -3] I personally loved the individual concepts for 'Crazy'. They're very focused and don't have a member who tries to stand out and look prettier than the rest.