30th Golden Disk Awards: MC Krystal




Article: Krystal looks like an 'ice princess' goddess prettier than Elsa

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+805, -78] If she's going to MC at a ceremony, can she please brighten up her facial expressions? I've never seen an MC bring down the mood so much like her

2. [+771, -67] I like Krystal and all but I don't think she has that celebrity flair. Or maybe because she was nervous since she hasn't MC'd much but she kept a blank facial expression like -_- the entire time and kept cutting the mood off.

3. [+672, -55] I'm watching her MCing live right now and her facial expression and her pronunciation are all bad

4. [+66, -2] She seems to just hate everything ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+48, -5] She's getting older, until when does she think she can get away with acting like this? Please wake up

6. [+47, -3] As always, her facial expression makes her look like she's mad at something

7. [+36, -4] It makes me uncomfortable seeing celebrities sit there with a blank facial expression at public events like this -.- There's a reason stars like Suzy, Han Ye Seul, Kim Tae Hee, get so much love because they're always smiling~

8. [+36, -7] She's pretty but she gives such a dark, negative impression so I never warmed up to her..

9. [+35, -5] Is this her concept or what... Her MCing makes me cringe because of how blank her expression is. She doesn't react to anything, just felt like she was forced to be there because her agency told her to.

10. [+27, -4] Her facial expression ruined the mood of the show, why did they even make her MC ㅡㅡ I don't get it

-