Article: [Exclusive] 2PM's Chinese event canceled... 'Tzuyu scandal' spreads
Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+4,661, -52] Wow... this is getting bigger and bigger
2. [+2,769, -36] This is getting out of control...
3. [+2,743, -97] A bit ridiculous... It's wrong that Twice's labelmates are being affected by this scandal too. The Chinese are being too sensitive.
4. [+2,301, -88] I think it's ridiculous that we're even calling it the 'Tzuyu scandal'... China's being pathetic about this.
5. [+519, -21] This is crossing the line
6. [+457, -15] I feel like it's not about Tzuyu anymore but about nitpicking at anything Hallyu so they can bring it down
7. [+470, -20] What did 2PM do to deserve this?
8. [+450, -24] This is getting really bad... Tzuyu-ya, don't blame yourself~
Source: Daum + Nate
1. [+166, -28] We need to not be involved with another country's affairs. The more we get ourselves involved, the more JYP is over in China and the more this will affect other Korean agencies as well. The water has already been spilled and I think JYP needs to give up on any more Chinese activities. They need to call everyone back immediately before this spreads into a diplomatic issue.
2. [+116, -3] Hul, this scandal's getting so big... Tzuyu's still so young, imagine how hurt she is right now. Why are they being like this?
3. [+115, -8] So to put it into our perspective, it's like a Korean holding the Korean flag during Japanese occupation. To Taiwan, Tzuyu's a freedom fighter... either way, amazing of Tzuyu!
4. [+94, -4] Find strength, Tzuyu-ya... If it gets too hard, just naturalize yourself as a Korean and have some rice rice cake soup. What is this that you're suffering for..
5. [+15, -1] It's always when you're at your most popular that things are the most dangerous. Like IU...
6. [+12, -1] I don't understand what she did so wrong