Article: ZE:A Kim Taeheon, "Kwanghee bought me steak before my enlistment"
Source: OSEN via Nate
1. [+313, -15] I have no idea who any of them are except for Dongjun, Kwanghee, Siwan, and Hyungshik...
2. [+71, -4] Sorry but I don't know who he is, looks like he's going to have to work harder after his discharge
3. [+50, -9] I'm shocked that this man is an idol.. he has to be the oldest idol?
4. [+15, -7] Take him with you when you go
5. [+13, -6] Serve well ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
6. [+11, -1] Kwanghee did try really hard to get ZE:A known in the beginning. He always went around talking about how handsome Siwan, DOngjun, and Hyungshik are. Even though he acts jealous of their fame now, he's the one who makes sure their names get mentioned one more time to promote them.
7. [+9, -0] I remember he was on a boxing show and he was just beat up before leaving the ring...
8. [+8, -2] I was wondering who this uncle among idols was...
1. [+3,151, -144] The contrast in this group is so big between the popular members and the members who don't even see the light
2. [+1,699, -29] Would've been nice if he saw some fame before he left but serve well
3. [+1,167, -18] Serve well~~~~
4. [+223, -7] They're supposedly a 9 member group but I've never ever seen any of them once on TV shows or other medias other than Kwanghee, Hyungshik, and Dongjun.
5. [+155, -5] He'll be loved in the army ㅋㅋ he's a great goal keeper ㅋㅋ have a safe service~
6. [+155, -15] Well the company needs something to work with in order to support them... Kwanghee was the one who kept mentioning the members in the past to try and get their names out there but the ones who aren't popular just don't have anything that the company can work with. It's sad but this is also my first time hearing about his name too;
7. [+172, -36] When is Lee Seung Gi going to serve? Even kids like him are serving, why isn't Lee Seung Gi going after he said he would?
8. [+134, -7] Can't imagine how devastating it must feel to see a member of your own group do so much better than you ㅠㅠ hit daebak after you get back