Yoo Jae Suk reveals he doesn't feel stressed about his squeaky clean image


Article: 'Happy Together' is Yoo Jae Suk ever tired of his clean image?

Source: TV Report via Naver

"People ask me all the time about whether I'm tired of my clean image but it doesn't stress me out." When asked if he ever swears, he said, "I swear with people I'm close with. Especially to Jo Se Ho."

1. [+2,608, -116] What more words are needed for him ♥ ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

2. [+2,244, -62] Maybe he just really loves his job as a broadcast star that he doesn't get stress from it ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+1,274, -67] As expected of Yoo Jae Suk...

4. [+1,034, -66] He doesn't know what being tired means ㅋㅋ

5. [+258, -16] Amazing how he really hasn't gotten into any scandals..

6. [+249, -14] I'm sure if his clean image was a forced act, he'd feel stressed over it but his personality is naturally just that clean that there's nothing to be tired of

7. [+238, -13] He seems like the type who relieves their stress by improving on themselves to be a better person ㅋㅋ As rich as he is, he must be presented with so many tempting opportunities for bad things, it's amazing how much self control he has

8. [+185, -13] He was so average before he got popular but the more famous he got, the better of a person he became, he strives so hard to be perfect, it's amazing

9. [+207, -18] He enjoys being who he is and no one can take that away from him

10. [+151, -8] It's funny how it's always the other members of 'Infinity Challenge' who gets into all these scandals but the one apologizing to the viewers is Yoo Jae Suk himself...

11. [+147, -10] I know people like him... people who were just born to be so kind and wanting to help others. I wasn't born with that type of personality so it's stressful for me to do all those things. It's amazing for me to see someone like Yoo Jae Suk who enjoys being a genuinely good person.

12. [+143, -9] All people have ever said about him for dozens of years now is nothing but praise... In my next life, he inspires me to be a better husband and father like him.

13. [+129, -10] Being a good person is only stressful to those who aren't inherently good people... Yoo Jae Suk is just showing who he genuinely is, why would that be stressful to him?

-