Article: Won Bin and Lee Na Young, nothing but secrets with them, log out of the celebrity life
Source: Ilgan Sports via Nate
1. [+2,604, -212] Obviously they kept it a secret at first in case she miscarried or something, why should they "log out" of the celebrity life because of that? And Lee Na Young has a movie coming out in March so stop ragging on them about that.
2. [+2,055, -112] Sounds like the journalist got yelled at by his senior for not knowing about their pregnancy so he's taking it out on them ㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+1,892, -125] Shouldn't be whining to the media like this
4. [+131, -11] Telling them to "log out" of the industry just for not telling everyone they were pregnant ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ it's not like we wanted to know or anything. They got married, fine, they had a baby, fine, it's whatever.
5. [+99, -11] Celebrities shouldn't be obligated to share every single thing about their private lives. What's more important is their works.
6. [+77, -8] Won Bin and Lee Na Young are not rookies to the industry. They know more than the rest of us that it's better for them to keep things a secret than to share them. I don't know why journalists and fans seem to think we as the public have a right to know everything about them. Journalists are busy writing up gossip and fans are busy saying "well they make that much money to make up for it~". I'm not applauding the couple for having a shotgun wedding but it's obvious that keeping it private was the best option for them. I hope they keep the rest of their private lives private and are happy.
Article: Won Bin and Lee Na Young's lies... fans are 'upset'
Source: Sports Donga via Daum
1. [+2,446, -349] Why should they be obligated to tell everyone every single thing about them? They're public figures but their private lives aren't our business.
2. [+1,858, -221] In a generation suffering from low birth rates, it should be applauded that they're having kids. What're fans upset about?
3. [+1,557, -181] I admit I was curious but it's their private life... congratulations to them~ I'm grateful that they're preserving their beautiful and handsome genes by passing them down ㅋㅋ
4. [+415, -65] I don't get why fans would feel upset about this ㅡㅡ
5. [+373, -38] Sounds more like journalists are angry that they weren't kept in the loop. I don't care that Lee Na Young had a pre-marital pregnancy.
6. [+352, -46] We're not their sasaeng fans, we don't care enough to have their private lives reported on like this
7. [+326, -48] I'm not upset about it, congratulations to her
8. [+185, -21] They're obviously sick and tired of the media asking them all these questions. They're actors but they still have lives... I understand why they'd lie.