Article: There won't be a white Christmas... rain expected on the 23rd
Source: Yonhap News via Nate
(TN: Christmas in Korea isn't celebrated as a family holiday but rather a day for couples to go out on dates or throw parties, hence the solos rejoicing)
1. [+238, -9] Can we please get a downpour on the 24th while we're at it
2. [+213, -4] What a heartwarming piece of news in this dreary world~
3. [+160, -7] Yay *clap clap clap*
4. [+16, -0] That's great news hehehe I hope it rains hard on Christmas day...
5. [+16, -2] Awesome news!!! Please rain hard on Christmas day ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ
6. [+9, -1] Hell for couples, great for solos
7. [+5, -1] I hope it rains all day, I'll just be home anyway
8. [+4, -0] I hope it rains so hard that it pokes holes in umbrellas
9. [+4, -1] Can we please get some thunderstorms too for the 25th
10. [+3, -1] I hope all of the couples come out to celebrate Christmas and end up breaking up in the rain ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
11. [+2, -1] I hope all of the rain freezes on the 23rd and creates streets of ice...
12. [+2, -1] Make it rain hard so couples can't leave their homes ^^