VIXX reveals Twice is one of the most talked about girl groups among male idols


Article: N, "The male idols around me talk about Twice a lot"

Source: X Sports News via Naver

When asked who the hottest female idol groups are among the mae idols, Ken said, "EXID is hot and Girlfriend is cute. Hani, aside from being my friend, is bursting with charms. I don't know much about Girlfriend myself."

N said, "Twice is really popular lately and a lot of people talk about them. I hear about them a lot around me." Ken added, "My friends like them too."

-

1. [+2,291, -86] I was honestly surprised when they revealed that the girl groups who debuted at the same time with similar concepts are super competitive with one another

2. [+2,209, -209] Twice debuted later in the year towards the second half and yet they still made such an impact

3. [+1,121, -198] Twice is the best~

4. [+1,108, -222] Twice, a group complete with beautiful girls! ㅎㅎ

5. [+247, -16] I understand why, considering how they're the best visuals I've seen in a while

6. [+247, -19] I've been liking them lately too

7. [+268, -24] Twice is all the rage in the army too...

8. [+184, -9] Probably because they have some of the best visuals

9. [+172, -13] I never had an ounce of interest in girl groups but became one after seeing Twice

10. [+134, -2] Considering how many non-idol boys like Twice, I can't imagine how much more the male idols actually working with them must feel ㅠ...

-