TV: Pet varieties to be the new trend?


Article: Cooking-themed variety shows are a thing of the past, real pet shows are opening a generation

Source: TV Report via Naver

Article talks about how varieties have been heavily cooking/food themed lately (like 'Please Take Care of My Fridge') but varieties about pets are starting to catch on trend.

1. [+757, -8] I hope that this doesn't create a trend that encourages people to irresponsibly buy pets..

2. [+556, -23] I can see half of the cooking varieties dying out soon but I don't know if the pet varieties will catch on in popularity

3. [+469, -6] People better not start buying pets just because they're cute unless they're ready for 10 years of commitment

4. [+325, -3] Please realize that animals are living beings that need to be taken to the vet if they get sick. Consider your situation before adopting one.

5. [+154, -1] I guess we'll be seeing a lot of pet shows copying each other then...

6. [+50, -2] I'm raising a cat and had to hospitalize it when it got sick and was billed $1,200 per day. If you're not ready to handle that, don't get one.

7. [+37, -0] Please, please don't watch these shows and randomly buy a cat or dog because you think it's cute when it's young only to throw it out when it gets older

8. [+34, -1] MBC always gets their ideas stolen ㅋㅋㅋㅋ reminds me of their flop animals show

-