Article: SISTAR's little sister girl group to debut... Korean-Chinese collaboration 12 member 'Galaxy Girl (Woo Joo So Nyeo)'
Source: TV Report via Naver
1. [+808, -14] 12 members??.. and couldn't they give them a better name
2. [+704, -7] What's up with that team name ㅋㅋㅋ couldn't they come up with something better
3. [+603, -7] What is up with that name ㅋㅋㅋ are they going to sing about space
4. [+534, -14] Is having a lot of members the trend lately? EXO, Seventeen, and now this girl group ㅋㅋ
5. [+470, -28] If they're the little sister group to SISTAR, are all of them going to be scary and intimidating like them too?
6. [+75, -1] They should come up with a different name~~~
7. [+69, -1] I never get the point of having so many members. Will each of them even get any singing time?
8. [+67, -2] Their name's about as bad as Crayon Pop
9. [+62, -5] They're SISTAR's little sister group so I'm not expecting much in the visuals department
10. [+45, -2] I can already guarantee K-Pop Star Kim Nayoon and that rapper that was with Hyorin on 'Unpretty'
11. [+47, -4] Their name already destined them for failure..
12. [+38, -1] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ One thing's for sure, they won't make it in Korea
13. [+29, -0] At this rate, we're going to get a girl group like Japan's AKB48 ㅋㅋㅋ 48 members in one group
Article: [Exclusive] EXY to join Starship's Korean-Chinese 12 member girl group as the 'rapper'
Source: Ilgan Sports via Naver
1. [+121, -5] How many seconds will she even get in a song divided by 12 members, what a waste of space
2. [+105, -5] Their name ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+8, -1] Wait, that's really their girl group name?
4. [+7, -1] Why so many members...
5. [+6, -1] Am I the only one who thinks it's a waste of her skill?
6. [+6, -1] She was already slated for debut and used 'Unpretty' for media play... others were sacrificed for her.