Article: Se7en opens agency building in Hongdae "New start"
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+530, -33] I wonder where he gets the money. His albums have failed since his debut album, his American advancement failed, it's not like he's popular internationally, he's not in any dramas or CFs.. how weird ㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+390, -38] Surely he has a massage parlor inside his building, right? Since his muscles will get knotted up from all the choreography and acting practice~
3. [+27, -2] Useless worrying about celebrities. His albums may be flopping and he may not be under YG anymore but he's still got enough money to buy a building like that in Hongdae and call himself the CEO ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I doubt this agency will do well, though
4. [+25, -3] Why didn't he name it ANMA Entertainment? (massage)
5. [+23, -3] Maybe he'll take his employees out to the massage parlor after company dinner and drinks ㅋㅋㅋ
1. [+230, -12] Is this that new massage parlor that opened in Hongdae recently??
2. [+186, -8] What a waste
3. [+180, -8] I wonder if he has a massage parlor facility inside ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+10, -0] "Hey Sangchu, I just finished the opening ceremony of my new building. I'm so tired now, we should go grab some massages, gogogo?"
5. [+6, -0] Can I apply as a massage therapist? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
1. [+146, -5] He had such a wholesome image for 10 years and all of it went down to dust after getting caught at a massage parlor..
2. [+107, -4] Se7en's Eleven? Sounds like a convenience store
3. [+78, -8] Do you think he has one in his building??
4. [+16, -2] If he had started a massage parlor instead, it would've been a hit
5. [+15, -3] I guess his staff don't have to worry about being tired. Their CEO knows all the best spots to relieve the stress.