Article: Park Jin Young, "I manage my eating diet to prevent aging, only eat ramen once a year"
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+1,406, -186] Well I don't see the effects of his diet
- You're f*cking cruel ㅋㅋㅋ
- That's savage
- Well it's not like he has visuals to maintain, it's his health ㅋㅋㅋ
- What if this is the best he's gonna look with all that management
2. [+869, -54] Russell was asked what the secret to a long life was and his reply was simple: it's completely reliant on your parent's genes. Try all you want to prevent aging and all that but there's nothing better than genes that already do that for you.
3. [+502, -41] I don't know why people are laughing at him for trying. He's a hard worker at managing himself, who are we to say that "we don't see the effects" of it or whatever? Obviously he has no control over the genes he was born with so why not try hard in other ways to make up for it? He's a professional who manages himself to a T, that shouldn't be hated.
4. [+38, -19] Well my cousin hyung is 47 years old and is obsessed with ramen and eats it 5-6 times a week but he looks way younger than Park Jin Young hyung, has great skin, barely any wrinkles...
5. [+37, -7] Keep in mind that Park Jin Young's face looked like that when he was younger too... I think his efforts are being reflected.
6. [+27, -4] Yeah well I eat ramen 300 times a year to survive...
7. [+24, -11] Just how bad is his aging that he still looks like this after all that effort
8. [+19, -6] Why are people being mean? I think it's something to look up to. He's someone who holds back on his desire to eat anything and everything and rest all he wants just so that he can maintain a level of freedom on stage as a performer. It's hard to be as well controlled as he is and I think that's amazing.
9. [+19, -4] There comes a time for everyone where you just age all at once. You can delay that but the moment is inevitable.
10. [+16, -2] He's already growing older, he should relax and live more comfortably...
11. [+16, -4] He's not talking about preventing aging in his life but his physical stamina so that he can continue to be a good singer
12. [+15, -2] That face looks more like he eats 2-3 ramens a day