Pann: Girl group with disbandment rumors
"KARA will be hitting their nine year mark next year. Their contracts are nearing renewal and rumors between fans have been spreading that Park Gyuri will be joining a movie actor agency while Goo Hara will be joining SM C&C. Seungyeon's unsure but at the stage they're in now, it's unlikely they'll renew their contracts. Also rumors of DSP trying to start a new project with Youngji and Somin who recently left April."
1. [+189, -2] Poor Youngji, she promoted with them a year and they're about to disband;
2. [+160, -22] Eh? Why do people think Goo Hara will be fine if the group disbands...? What is she good at...? Honestly curious
3. [+147, -2] Honestly KARA is better off as a team ㅋㅋ They're all pretty but lack skills to go solo and their solo careers will end up like what happened to Nicole. They don't really have any acting talents either. Goo Hara's gorgeous of course but not in the actress way, she's prettiest under KARA ㅠㅠ and I joined the fandom for Youngji but she lacks any solo or acting talent.. which leaves variety? She's still so young, I feel bad for her. She got here through a survival show and now is at the brink of disbandment just a year in ㅠㅠ There are also some comments saying there's discord between the members but I don't believe it. They're so nice to each other and they take care of Youngji well.
3. [+48, -3] I really do feel bad for Youngji. She did so much for the group when she first joined..
4. [+41, -3] Honestly, KARA's comebacks have always been the same old pattern, same old stuff, same old song... the public never reacted strongly to them. Goo Hara's solo was abysmal (everyone knows she doesn't have any singing talents...) and their strong uncle fandom left when Nicole and Jiyoung left and all their scandals and discord rumors popped up. The members are pretty much on their own now, it'd be weird if they didn't disband at this point.
5. [+35, -0] DSP is a graveyard for girl groups. KARA had such a long unknown period until they became stars with 'Mister' and were up in the air again with Jiyoung and Nicole's contract issues. Rainbow is hitting six years this year and have nothing to show for it. April's their last hope but they show no competition against the other girl groups.
6. [+35, -47] Whatever happens, Goo Hara will be fine
7. [+31, -1] If this is true, then I think Youngji and Somin will start their own group. Somin had a rough debut process with Baby KARA, I doubt she's quitting it all to focus on school.
8. [+28, -0] I'd say SECRET disbanding is more likely at this rate ㅋㅋㅋ KARA's going to continue on, even if they become a group with rotating members. They'll maintain the name at least.
9. [+23, -0] Then what happens to Youngji...
10. [+20, -1] Goo Hara in SM C&C...? KARA used to at least be Soshi's rivals back in the day... it feels weird seeing her go from DSP to some SM subsidiary...
11. [+18, -0] I don't feel bad for Youngji. If she never debuted with KARA, she would be nowhere right now. She'd be stuck as a trainee getting older.. I'd say she's been quite successful with getting her name and face out there under KARA's name.