Pann: Fan culture of kneeling before stars to get their autograph
1. [+165, -45] Fans aren't idiots, it's not that the stars are power tripping and forcing them to kneel before them but because fans themselves find it easier to kneel to talk to their stars more closely and to allow the fans with dslr cameras in the back take pictures while they're up there. Plus, imagine how ugly you look when you're standing over them and they're staring up at you from that angle ㅋㅋㅋ It's better for fans all around to kneel, they are definitely not doing it to be submissive or whatever.
2. [+97, -36] I still think fans are the idiots for even kneeling before their stars like this when it should be the stars who are the ones beneath them
3. [+87, -38] This is a hilarious culture ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Korea has to be the only one with a foolish fan culture such as this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+49, -6] To someone who doesn't know what's going on at fan meetings, it does look stupid
5. [+43, -2] You're already buying their albums, why are you kneeling before them too?
6. [+32, -0] I heard they have chairs at B1A4 and Oh My Girl fan meets, I'm jealous
7. [+29, -19] It's not that someone's forcing fans to kneel, it's up to the fans if they want to;; you're normally supposed to stand while up there but around 2008, TVXQ fans started kneeling and created a 'fan culture' of it. There are tons of accounts of TVXQ asking their fans why they keep kneeling but fans voluntarily started doing it on their own to be able to see their faces much closer...
8. [+25, -2] Shouldn't a fan signing be a place where stars show their gratitude to their fans for buying their albums? Get them some chairs or something, why are they letting their fans kneel.. tsk tsk.
9. [+21, -0] Stars should be kneeling too if their fans are. Get some higher tables and some chairs to solve it.
10. [+20, -0] Kangnam
11. [+20, -1] What I don't get is that if it's the height level that's the problem, then they should be getting higher tables so that it's more even. I would never want to kneel just to get someone's autograph.
12. [+18, -1] ㅋㅋㅋ They're not fans, they're slaves
13. [+17, -1] No wonder stars get so cocky. Not only do they have people buying their albums but kneeling before them too.
14. [+12, -0] B1A4 and Oh My Girl have chairs for their fans
15. [+10, -0] ㅋㅋㅋ Celebrities are treated like royalties lately. They can get into any scandal and they'll have their slave-like fans foam at the mouths while shielding them ㅋㅋㅋ And if they see any comment on the internet that they don't like, they can just treat them like hateful criminals and take em to court ㅋㅋㅋ
16. [+9, -0] Twice also has chairs for their fans at their fan signing.... and when they couldn't bring in chairs at one of their public fan signings, they got rid of the chairs for Twice too and had them just standing the entire two hours;;; I was surprised when I saw that
17. [+8, -0] Okay, we now understand that it's so you fans can see your singer's face better and allow the people in the back to take pictures but it still doesn't change the fact that you guys look pathetic doing it
18. [+8, -2] Not sure why fans are pathetic enough to kneel in front of celebrities ㅋ