Article: 'One Night' under controversy for sexual harassment against IU and Yoona? 'criticisms galore'
Source: Ilgan Sports via Nate
The show did a special on celebrity pictures that tricked the eye into looking weird because of certain angles, of which Yoona and IU's pictures were brought up because of how unnatural they looked with the way their heads were angled in comparison to their bodies.
The show concluded that some pictures made more sense with the bodies/heads flipped, which viewers of the show took offense to thinking that they were implying Yoona and IU were so flat chested that it didn't matter whether you flipped their head on their frontside or backside because they have no chest to differentiate it.
1. [+177, -13] I wonder how out of ideas the PD was that he took photoshopped pictures from years ago to put on the show
2. [+144, -26] The photos were actually photoshopped to look more flipped than it is. Maybe because the show has a female scriptwriter but their content is hopeless, they always get into these scandals it seems
3. [+123, -18] Are they insane....?? That's so hopeless
4. [+24, -7] They're really putting content like this on public broadcast
5. [+17, -3] What a low jab, making fun of someone's physical appearance like that. Probably because they have a female scriptwriter who approves this type of content but it just shows that a woman's worst enemy is another woman.
6. [+15, -21] I don't understand what the fuss is about, they don't have a chest, what're we supposed to do about that
7. [+12, -17] Yoona's picture does make me stare at it though because it looks so off, I don't know what's going on with her neck
8. [+8, -11] You have to admit it's funny though ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
9. [+7, -7] I don't know if I'd call it sexual harassment per se... They just photoshopped it to look more natural, they never necessarily said that they were flat chested so their front and back didn't differentiate. This controversy is so forced, doesn't seem that big of a deal..
10. [+6, -0] I'm surprised low rate content like this even made it on broadcast ㅋㅋㅋ
11. [+5, -7] What a joke, you guys all saw this on the internet and laughed too, but just because it's on public broadcast you're all acting like you're better than that? Hypocrisy ^^
12. [+4, -0] This is 100% sexual harassment, how is this anything to be laughing over? It honestly makes me so mad. Think about if someone did this to your picture, would you laugh it off too?