Article: [Exclusive] Oh My Girl detained at American airport for over 10 hours... "We have decided to return to Korea"
Source: Yonhap News via Nate
1. [+263, -5] They should've made sure they checked everything before going into America~
2. [+241, -3] Just what did they bring in their luggage that they couldn't even pass customs...;;;
3. [+241, -6] Did they have a knife in their props or something... ㅋ Their agency should've been more careful
4. [+39, -0] Is their agency unprofessional or something;;; the kids are young so I don't expect them to know the protocol but did their agency not check their luggage beforehand?
5. [+36, -1] Obviously they're not going to be detained just for bringing too much clothes... they probably found a prop or something. Just what was it that they couldn't even get in the country and had to return like this? What a hilarious situation, tsk tsk tsk
6. [+27, -0] So they basically wasted time + money
7. [+27, -1] I don't even know why they went all the way to America to shoot their album jacket pictures
8. [+24, -0] Well, looks like the expenses for this will just be added to their mountain of debt already. It takes at least 3 years for groups with 4 members to start getting paid, this group already has so many more members, they're just going to be sitting on a feast of debt unless they hit jackpot someday
9. [+23, -1] Maybe they had designer replicas? And took hours trying to explain they were filming props or something...
10. [+19, -0] What in the world did they carry for props...
1. [+4,680, -232] The members must've been so scared... what is their agency doing
2. [+3,198, -206] Wow, 10 hours... they're so young too, it must've been really stressful on them
3. [+2,088, -142] I'm glad nothing bad happened, poor young kids ㅠㅠ
4. [+1,526, -121] What's going to happen to their MV filming ㅠㅠ
5. [+270, -5] Returning to Korea doesn't solve it... it's going to go on their record and make it harder for them to go back to America next time
6. [+254, -5] It takes at most 4-5 hours even if you get called in for question... so for them to get detained for 10 hours means that they were rejected and kicked out and had to wait for their next plane back home. American airports are a lot more strict lately.
7. [+250, -5] Just what did they carry in their luggage and how much of it???????
8. [+202, -5] Well it is the year-end and right after the Paris attacks so I can understand why they'd be so strict
1. [+796, -26] What did they have in their luggage???
2. [+665, -82] This nugu girl group is milking this for marketing ㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+151, -8] What did their agency stuff in their luggage... getting caught like this just once gets put on your record and they're going to be bothered with it every single time they try to go back to America. I wonder if these young kids even know that... tsk tsk.
4. [+149, -12] Enough with the hate, these are young kids who probably don't even know what's going on. It's their agency that screwed up.
5. [+104, -11] I don't even know why they went all the way to America for an album jacket filming. I saw Big Bang's pictures in Harlem and it looked like they could've just taken them in some random back alley in Korea and come out with the same results.
6. [+84, -8] If their agency couldn't even handle being detained for 10 hours, it's obvious that something serious happened. I feel bad for the kids having to trust an irresponsible agency like them.