Lee Dong Gun and Jiyeon spotted out and about on a date



Article: [Exclusive Spotting] Lee Dong Gun ♥ Jiyeon, 'couple look date' confidently out during the day

Source: Ilgan Sports via Daum

1. [+851, -28] I know it's wrong to say this but they're lasting longer than I thought ㅡㅡ;;;; ㅎ

2. [+491, -37] I don't expect them to last, they'll break up sooner or later

3. [+348, -8] I always wondered why decent actresses dumped Lee Dong Gun... turns out that his tastes were below standards all along ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+159, -4] I wonder what he's been up to lately, I've barely seen him anywhere ㅋ

5. [+135, -5] They're lasting longer than I thought... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+139, -29] After his precious younger brother was killed, it seems he's just being reckless with his life, even dating a webcam girl like Jiyeon. Please wake up, tsk tsk.

7. [+55, -6] He seems to enjoy dating around... his past relationships all ended up with the woman marrying someone else.

8. [+38, -2] He used to live in Tower Palace since he was a kid, and I remember when he was dating Han Ji Hye that his family was really against her. I wonder what they think of Jiyeon now?

9. [+37, -1] Unexpectedly lasting longer than I thought..

-

Source: Nate

1. [+591, -22] The entertainment industry is a bizarre place

2. [+507, -36] I wonder if she ever came clean to him about her webcam scandal

3. [+412, -56] The cockroach couple ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+36, -11] I'm pretty sure everyone knows that Lee Dong Gun's private life isn't all that clean either. They deserve each other.

5. [+29, -4] I wonder what he sees in her...

6. [+28, -3] Oh Jong Hyuk and Lee Dong Gun seem like fine people other than their low standards in women...

7. [+22, -3] Lee Dong Gun's status has dropped considerably;; meanwhile Han Ji Hye is living a fine life with her prosecutor husband despite her other scandals. Lee Dong Gun's stuck dating a has been~

8. [+22, -1] Seems he was desperate after getting back from the army ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-