Kangin talks about his dating regrets in his twenties


Article: Kangin, "I regret not dating more in my twenties, all of the women who dated me ended up crying"

Source: Mydaily via Nate

"One thing I regret now that I'm in my thirties is that I didn't date that much when I was in my twenties. I'm the type who likes to date one person for a long time but I remember that everyone I dated ended up in tears. It's not because I was mean to them or anything but I liked hanging out with my friends more than my girlfriend and always brought my friends along to our dates. A lot of them asked me if I even liked them at all."

-

1. [+1,064, -22] I remember after he was discharged from the army, he was working out at a Apgujung gym with his friends while getting personal training done and swearing with so much obscenities. He didn't care who was in the room, just talking loudly like that.. and his stupid fangirls were still following him. If my own kid was following such a delinquent like him, I'd shave her head and lock her up to make her stop. Be good to your parents, you stupid fangirls...

2. [+870, -11] I'm sure your exes are sighing in relief now...

3. [+703, -11] It's like he's desperate to get hated on

4. [+72, -1] Kangin's a mess but I think Shindong's even worse... He even revealed the picture of that short girl he claimed he was going to marry... I wonder what her life's like now.

5. [+69, -3] Gangsters, prostitutes, celebrities... all in one book, different pages.

6. [+47, -5] Can you just... stay quiet for the rest of your life... you could just sit there breathing and get hate for you.

7. [+43, -1] Why would a smart woman who actually takes care of her man date someone like you?

8. [+42, -1] Maybe they ended up crying tears of joy for finally breaking up with you...

9. [+23, -0] Not sure why SM's keeping a delinquent like him. I'd never renew considering the image of the company that's at stake. Idiot mentality, idiot talent... what're they keeping him for?

10. [+19, -0] He's so full of himself. Always such a tryhard, I hate looking at him

-

Source: Daum

1. [+452, -15] The type of man that women hate

2. [+348, -7] Stop making women suffer and just live alone

3. [+93, -2] I bet he's the type to resort to physical violence when he gets into a fight... 100%

4. [+78, -3] Kangin-ah, women come to realize who they're dating after a while too. A genuine man who cares for them will treat them with genuine affection... the type of man a woman hates most is the type who is so full of himself and lives life to make himself shine.

5. [+54, -2] He looks so selfish and rude

6. [+47, -1] He used to be such a flower boy when he first debuted... looks like an ajusshi now

7. [+37, -3] What is this nugu show and why are all three MCs from SM... every week is another SM as a guest, tsk tsk

8. [+21, -1] The worst style of man for any woman... doesn't even treat his woman right and wastes her time

-