Article: Kang Min Kyung talks about acting controversy, "The reason I didn't act for 3 years? Because no one believed in me"
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+1,340, -22] I really hate it when people like her and others are always like please wait, I'm still getting used to it, I can do better next time... why should the public wait for you? If you're not prepared for acting, why are you acting? Producers should be responsible enough not to use actors who aren't fit for the job but the actors themselves should know to pass if they aren't ready too.
2. [+1,056, -11] There are tons of people who will believe in you if you just stick to singing. But it's because you debuted as a singer and you're slyly inching your way into acting that no one believes in you. Just stick to singing.
3. [+848, -11] I still remember her horrendous acting in 'Smile Mom' or whatever that drama was ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ screaming while crying 'ha~~~ahhhghhhhhhhkyaaaaak~~~~~~~!hooooo~oooooo"
4. [+39, -1] With your acting, who'd ever believe in you?
5. [+37, -2] Or just be like Hyeri and completely let go of your image. She doesn't get hate. It's because you only try to take roles that make you look pretty when you can't even pull them off. Why do you think kids like Dasom and Song Jieun stick to daily dramas? Because there are no pretty roles in those dramas, just roles of girls working their way out of adversity and poverty, which are roles that generally get them less hate.
6. [+25, -0] Why would anyone believe in you with your acting...
7. [+25, -0] I see her and I'm just reminded of that scene where she's in the car screaming and crying ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+19, -0] A drama is not your practice studio
9. [+17, -0] I really love her as a singer but she lacks as an actress.. sure she has a cute, innocent look but when she gets close ups on the TV screen, her face looks like a big round moon/dumpling next to the other real actresses ㅜㅜ.. and her acting is bad to the point of angering me..
10. [+16, -0] Seems like celebrities don't have a care about working for anything once they get a bit of fame. They don't care whether they're fit for anything and just go through whatever they want like they're entitled to it.