Kang Jiyoung clarifies that she's not dating


Article: Kang Jiyoung clarifies, "A cat is a dating sign? I really don't have a boyfriend"

Source: Newsen via Nate

"I want to start dating. I live alone and raise a cat so I've been telling the media that my cat's my boyfriend but one media outlet told me that stars who call their pets their boyfriends are usually using a code to refer to a real boyfriend. I really do want to date. I'm waiting for the man of my destiny. I hope he'll come find me."


1. [+561, -35] Sorry but I don't care

2. [+469, -20] I want it to be Friday again ㅠ

3. [+387, -29] Yeah but no one asked

4. [+33, -7] I still remember how she cried because she didn't want to do aegyo on 'Radio Star'. Tsk tsk, looks like things aren't working out for her in Japan.

5. [+23, -7] Didn't she leave for Japan?? Did things not work out?? Why is she crawling back to Korea again?

6. [+19, -7] So when's she going back to Japan?

7. [+17, -6] She's aged...

8. [+15, -6] Looks way older now

9. [+14, -5] I'll watch her movie in theaters if she has a 19+ rated scene in it

10. [+13, -5] Is she short on money now? What's she doing back?

-