Article: "This amazing in an unedited photo?" Jessi's surprising ant waist
Source: Dispatch via Naver
1. [+1,093, -120] Her waist is certainly thin but I don't know if I'd call it pretty...
2. [+851, -52] I can hear her saying listen up you shorties, who do you think you are to judge my waist?
3. [+736, -122] ........ Doesn't look that pretty to look at
4. [+554, -130] She should've stayed off 'Real Men' ㅠㅠ only dropped her image... it further made people view her as intimidating and unfit for Korean society ㅠ It doesn't matter how pretty or sexy you are, Koreans will usually like you more if you fit in with their society more.. and she didn't do that with 'Real Men'. Just stick to singing...
5. [+249, -41] Something seems.. off about her balance..?
6. [+165, -31] Recent articles about her have been about nothing other than her body
7. [+188, -70] I liked her but her image keeps dropping
8. [+149, -26] Isn't it cringe to take pictures like this
9. [+116, -18] I'm jealous... I thought losing weight would automatically give you an ant waist but it's up to how you're built...
10. [+123, -28] Her body looked great in a dress on 'Mask Best Singer'
11. [+85, -28] She looks sexy but her pants are sitting too low
12. [+36, -4] No matter how much you lose weight, there aren't many women whose waists look like that ㅜㅜ You have to be born with certain builds... doesn't matter how much weight you lose if you're not built like that ㅜㅜ I'm sure she worked out hard for this but she's just small boned to begin with..