Hollywood: Bieber and Kardashian


Article: [Oh!llywood] Bieber ♥ Kardashian, budding relationship with introduction to parents for Christmas?

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+1,874, -55] He matched better with his previous girlfriend

2. [+1,159, -47] I wouldn't mind Kylie or Kendall but Kourtney's such a huge age gap... I bet it's just an unfounded rumor

3. [+1,119, -71] He dumps Selena Gomez to go and date an ajumma ㅡㅡ;

4. [+768, -95] He's always getting new girls... I'm surprised girls are even into him

5. [+443, -51] There must be seeing about Bieber that they see in him that we don't..

6. [+135, -2] I feel like Bieber's the type of guy to still hang out with other girls even after he gets married and has kids

7. [+122, -3] Didn't he get together with Gomez earlier? He serenaded her and all... what's going on with him

8. [+83, -1] I thought it was Kim Kardashian for a second...

9. [+78, -3] They look like aunt and nephew together..

10. [+76, -4] I feel bad for any woman who marries him, he's so trash

-