Article: [Oh!llywood] '50 Shades of Grey' chosen as the #1 worst movie of 2015
Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+1,149, -11] SNL Korea probably did the best parody of 2015 on that movie
2. [+556, -61] I really enjoyed it though, especially the OST song 'Love Me Like You Do', it was so good
3. [+322, -15] The movie really pissed me off, especially the ending... I couldn't believe that was it
4. [+428, -88] I liked it, I liked the OST too... maybe the American unnis wanted something more sexual
5. [+176, -14] I liked 'Pixel', personally.... but as for 'Fantastic 4' ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+49, -0] That movie still had the best OST
7. [+54, -2] I liked the songs more than the movie... the OST definitely overshadowed the movie
8. [+34, -1] I watched it in theaters and it was just a total of six people including me and my boyfriend, along with an ajusshi who came in excited that we had the theater to ourselves. At the end, he left saying now he knew why it was so empty...
9. [+49, -6] I enjoyed 'Grey', really liked the male and female lead
10. [+27, -1] I enjoyed it ㅎㅎ
11. [+42, -6] The male lead was so charming but didn't live up to the original book
12. [+25, -1] It wasn't that bad.... just not as sexual as I thought it'd be...
13. [+23, -1] Makes you realize how important the talent of a director is. I also agree it was the worst movie of the year... the sexual tension was so awkward.. the entire movie made me feel awkward.
14. [+62, -14] I don't care, I thought the two leads were captivating
15. [+17, -1] Worst movie, Best OST