EXO to hold North American tour starting February


Article: EXO to hold their first North American tour since debut in February next year 'global trend'

Source: Mydaily via Naver

1. [+362, -68] Amazing, so proud of them

2. [+333, -47] Hul, North America... quite daebak for a group that's only 4 years into debut...

3. [+326, -53] Fighting on your North American tour!

4. [+293, -72] When I was in America, they held concerts in Korea and now that I'm back in Korea, they're holding concerts in America ㅎㅎㅎㅎ hahahahaha

5. [+260, -67] Ahhhhhh daebak, I want to go too

6. [+111, -12] Only 4 years into debut and already doing a North American tour ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ god EXO

7. [+97, -9] Continue to grow into super stars~~~

8. [+100, -13] North American tour??.. Hopefully they help raise awareness about Korea and bring in that foreign income.

9. [+72, -9] I was looking up tourist stuff for my trip to America next year, guess I'll be adding their tour to the list ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ it's going to so exciting

10. [+56, -1] Not any group is able to hold a North American tour like this just 4 years into debut

-