[Updates: Confirmed] Dispatch unveils Hani and Junsu as their first couple of 2016


Article: [Exclusive] "2016, Sarang Hani?" Junsu ♥ Hani, lovers of the New Year

Source: Dispatch via Naver

1. [+12,169, -15] Hul... daebak...

2. [+1,100, -15] It's become an annual event with these reveals by Dispatch

3. [+718, -12] Hul.. what the... so many couples starting the New Year

4. [+632, -13] Wow, Dispatch got another one

5. [+457, -25] Have a great relationship!!!

6. [+123, -5] Dispatch prepared this as the first couple of the new year but were beat out by Jang Dong Min and Navi ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+110, -3] Xiah Junsu... kyah, can Hani handle his fans??

8. [+92, -1] Wow, I doubted the title at first but it's actually Hani and Junsu... seriously daebak

9. [+89, -2] Reading this article by Dispatch makes me realize a new year has really started

10. [+84, -2] Poor staff of these two agencies having to start the new year having to deal with this for PR ㅋㅋㅋ

-

Source: Nate

1. [+281, -3] Hul ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ daebak ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I was wondering what Dispatch was going to release on the 1st and here they deliver again ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+230, -7] Daebak, I never would've imagined this would be possible

3. [+195, -3] Nothing beats starting off the new year with a piece of Dispatch dating news...

4. [+20, -7] Wow, seriously daebak, she's dating Junsu...

5. [+18, -5] Hul.. daebak..

6. [+18, -2] I was wondering who the couple this year would be, daebak..

7. [+14, -4] Hani said she'd never lose her roots and wouldn't date ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ hilarious ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+12, -3] This is a bit weaker than what I expected~~

9. [+11, -3] An unexpected combination ㅋㅋㅋ

-


Article: Kim Junsu reps, "Recently became lovers with Hani" (official statement)

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+180, -8] Jang Dong Min: Ah!!!!!!!!!!!! Ah!!!!!!!! My dating news got buried!!!!!!!! What the!!!!!!!!!

2. [+121, -9] Everyone's in love except me

3. [+111, -13] They both look like they have innocent personalities... do well.. this is a 2016 that even Xiah Junsu is dating in...

4. [+20, -3] From being a nameless idol to dating a top star... all it took was two years

5. [+15, -8] If a person like Junsu is hitting on you, I doubt anyone would reject him, Hani or not. Nevermind his popularity, his wealth is just... out of this world.

6. [+15, -6] I wish the hardcore female fans would leave Hani alone...

7. [+10, -5] Wow.. Hani hit jackpot

8. [+6, -1] I heard a lot of male celebrities hit on Hani before she got popular anyway

-

Source: Naver

1. [+1,259, -64] Jang Dong Min.. and Navi... just got buried

2. [+960, -58] Hani's grown so much~~~~~~

3. [+652, -39] I think it's cool of him to confirm it like that

4. [+355, -25] Oppa, daebak...

5. [+141, -6] Hani just got popular, I feel like it's too early for her to be dating

6. [+104, -8] Lucky Hani~~~ I wonder what it feels like to date an idol you used to like ㅠㅠ

7. [+79, -7] Junsu-ya, be happy... how can this news come out right after your year-end concert ㅠㅠ if only they waited a day..

8. [+66, -6] Oppa.. my heart's so broken... I'm so hurt.. be happy with her ㅠㅠ

9. [+62, -5] Oppa, it's time to enlist in the army! ㅜㅜ

-

Source: Nate

1. [+212, -10] It's more surprising because it's a combination I never thought of. And Junsu hit on her first...

2. [+169, -18] For some reason, I want to give Hani my support ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+155, -19] They match well, be happy

4. [+22, -1] If not for the fancam, would Hani ever have even gotten an opportunity to talk to Junsu ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ she's indebted to life to whoever recorded that fancam for her

5. [+16, -9] Hani said so herself that she can't be dating while they're rising in popularity but she's been dating for 6 months ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+13, -7] I still think Kim Tae Hee and Rain was the most shocking January 1st couple...

7. [+12, -1] I'm so jealous that girls like her who grew up being fans of these singers were given the possibility of becoming their lovers later on ㅜㅜ Hani and Junsu, Soyeon and Oh Jong Hyuk ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

8. [+11, -7] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Hani-ssi said it was too early for her to be dating ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-


Article: Junsu ♥ Hani, how did they meet? Lee Doo Hee set them up

Source: Mydaily via Naver

1. [+310, -15] Lee Doo Hee, I won't let you get away with this

2. [+202, -10] He didn't have to do it ㅠㅠ Lee Doo Hee-ssi

3. [+82, -7] Wow, I never could've imagined this

4. [+77, -8] Doo Hee-ssi, I hate you ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+51, -9] Poor Lee Doo Hee-ssi...

6. [+9, -2] You ruined my new year!!!!!!! ㅠㅠ

-