Article: SISTAR Dasom, "I thought about quitting when I read the hateful comments at the start of my debut"
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+1,175, -52] Dasom-ah, your past doesn't disappear just because you quit contact with your junior/high school friends and act like nothing happened
2. [+1,006, -61] You reap what you sow
3. [+673, -29] Apologize to the kids you tortured and try to live a caring life now
4. [+90, -4] Then why didn't you quit? Why bother saying something you never even meant to do ㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+90, -11] No presence in SISTAR, I don't know why she's even acting
6. [+72, -8] As they say, you can't hide the sun by just holding your hand up to it
7. [+62, -6] No one's going to stop you if you decide to quit...
8. [+49, -2] So you had time to read hateful comments but not practice your singing?
9. [+41, -5] Her head's so small, necks' too long... weird case
10. [+39, -4] They were hateful comments with reason, though ㅎ
1. [+141, -39] No talents, skills, average looks... a wonder as to how she's a celebrity
2. [+79, -8] Probably because of her iljin rumors... you can't even search about it anymore because they have it all blocked off
3. [+35, -4] Not like she'd ever actually quit~~~
4. [+30, -1] Understandable as to the hateful comments she gets. Imagine the victims who are forced to watch someone who tortured them come out on TV as a girl group.
5. [+25, -4] Please, it's not too late for you to quit... or just stick to acting. You said so yourself that you only became an idol to become an actress. At least if you're in dramas, I can avoid watching that specific drama but having to watch you on music shows and other concert programs...