Choa is dressed for all four seasons at the airport



Article: AOA Choa, can't give up the mini skirt even in the freezing cold

Source: 10asia via Nate

1. [+301, -23] You're going to freeze to death trying to look all pretty. Put on some thermals, it's freezing.

2. [+253, -33] I really don't understand women who think it's a good idea to dress warmly on top but leave their legs bare in the freezing cold ㅋㅋ Even men don't leave their skin care in the cold no matter how good their bodies are. Women are amazing... I'm still cold even while wearing long johns under my pants.

3. [+195, -28] She's so short

4. [+19, -8] Choa-ya, dress more warmly, it's cold

5. [+18, -2] I'll never get this fashion... a parka and scarf on top.. but it's Siberia on the bottom ㅋㅋ At least put on some warm leggings..

6. [+17, -1] If my girlfriend ever came out dressed like that in the winter, I'd wrap her legs up in the blanket I keep in my car and make her walk around like a penguin. I get that they want to look pretty or whatever but women should keep their bodies warm...

7. [+13, -2] This is all going to come back to bite her when she gets older. Take care of your body, keep it warm.

8. [+10, -5] I don't understand why she's dressed like this... use your brain.

9. [+7, -0] Would it kill her to wear leggings at least? It's winter... She's dressed like she's going to Siberia on top and Hawaii on the bottom.

10. [+7, -1] Aigoo, put on some leggings.

-


Source: Daum

1. [+136, -15] You're going to die trying to look pretty... ㅜㅜ

2. [+95, -35] Honey thighs

3. [+63, -6] Her legs are as short as a smurf's shorts

4. [+49, -3] So sh-short..

5. [+54, -14] Insanely short legs..

6. [+35, -6] You'll catch a flu like that

7. [+20, -4] Her thighs are thick... you can tell she's got a complex about her height with how thick her shoes are too.

8. [+17, -6] Look at how thick her thighs are! It'd hurt if she kicked you with those

-