Article: BTS shows monster like album sales speed... already hit 90,000 copies
Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+490, -135] Hopefully they're not messing with the barcodes
2. [+554, -238] They really get so much media play, their agency is working hard
3. [+488, -207] If it isn't sajaegi-dol!
4. [+284, -48] They sold 90,000 on Hanteo? Seriously? They have that many fans?
5. [+304, -139] The upvotes and downvotes on their comments are toe to toe, people really either must love or hate them
6. [+267, -181] Their digital score is crap and it's obvious they're trying whatever they can to try and beat Soshi and Psy on 'Music Bank' but it's hopeless ㅋㅋ look at who they're up against
7. [+133, -52] I enjoyed all of the songs and lyrics on their album. I hope they come out with more songs that console people~
8. [+112, -44] BTS fighting, let's keep going
9. [+91, -26] Why can't people be positive that an idol group from a smaller agency is doing this well while competing against bigger agencies? I'm not their fan but I like their songs and they have good visuals. If you hate them, just pass on by.
10. [+80, -16] These guys have tons of fans ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ their fandom grew a huge amount in 2015 and they're still in the process of getting their name out there along with a lot of support from the fans they've already had. They also have a ton of international fans, which you can check by their twitter retweets and stuff.